POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MRFDNY!!!! OMG! that poor guy!!! I hope everything works out for him ::yes:: !!!

Wasn't someone here dealing with the same thing, with the gov't not paying out in time?? i think it was Tia?? or was that another thread? that's just awful!

What is KWIM?

DMM, is Dora's World Adventure any good? Last easter we bought Cowgirl Dora on the way to St. Louis Zoo and DD watched it about 12 times in a row. It was crazy.

Quite honestly - I'd rather do this, and for everyone who wants to do it. KWIM

:) For me it's easier to mail out cards on time, since I just shove them in the post box :) packages take a lot of thinking :) hahaha!! ;)

MRFDNY!!!! OMG! that poor guy!!! I hope everything works out for him ::yes:: !!!

Wasn't someone here dealing with the same thing, with the gov't not paying out in time?? i think it was Tia?? or was that another thread? that's just awful!

I also remember something about Tia and a story like that. Maybe she was telling us about someone though.

What is KWIM?

DMM, is Dora's World Adventure any good? Last easter we bought Cowgirl Dora on the way to St. Louis Zoo and DD watched it about 12 times in a row. It was crazy.

awww! we haven't seen that one surprisingly enough!!

World Adventure Dora is really cute! BUTTTTT since Autumn was so young when we got it, she was kind of confused, because it's about SWIPERS from all over the world, sooo she didn't get why DORA was saying So and So NO SWIPING, when it clearly was not SWIPER! hahahah! Other than that she loves it and the first 10 times i thought it was cute! Now i can't wait for them to be old enough to watch movies in the playroom and not right on top of me in the office :)

Just doing cards is definitely okay! I just want us all to be able to get a little note in the mail that will lift our spirits. Life is hard enough, let's at least have those little moments. :thumbsup2

So how should we do it? Will it be like SS, where everyone sends me their name and addy? And I could match up people? Or since it is only cards, should we do it differently?

Did Chris say she was in? I guess I will PM the few who I don't know if they want to participate. Do you think MrFDNY does? It could be uncomfortable for him to send a valentine to someone other than his DW. :confused3

awww! we haven't seen that one surprisingly enough!!

World Adventure Dora is really cute! BUTTTTT since Autumn was so young when we got it, she was kind of confused, because it's about SWIPERS from all over the world, sooo she didn't get why DORA was saying So and So NO SWIPING, when it clearly was not SWIPER! hahahah! Other than that she loves it and the first 10 times i thought it was cute! Now i can't wait for them to be old enough to watch movies in the playroom and not right on top of me in the office :)

Yes, I remember that stretch of time when DD would have to sit ON ME to do anything. I would try to get her to just sit beside me, but no way.

IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP....

any of you guys have a nail biter in the family?? and were you ever able to get rid of it??

I bite my nails ALL THE TIME..and well not my little Princess is starting too :sad1: so i MUST MUST MUST stop and i don't know how!!!

I used to bite my nails, and I just stopped. I dont know why, or how.

HOWEVER - when I stopped biting my nails, I started the hair pulling thing (Ive written about that it before in a post) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1024200&referrerid=&highlight=eyelashes AND http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1313017&referrerid=&highlight=eyelashes

I dunno - its a nervous tension thing.

my Aunt hair pulls and she has the bald spot on her head, but she's been doing it since she was a little girl.
Everyone tells me it's stress, but i'm the least stressed out person there is, unless its the holidays :)
Just doing cards is definitely okay! I just want us all to be able to get a little note in the mail that will lift our spirits. Life is hard enough, let's at least have those little moments.

So how should we do it? Will it be like SS, where everyone sends me their name and addy? And I could match up people? Or since it is only cards, should we do it differently?

Did Chris say she was in? I guess I will PM the few who I don't know if they want to participate. Do you think MrFDNY does? It could be uncomfortable for him to send a valentine to someone other than his DW.

I'm sure Chris will be in and I don't know about PJ, but i do think you should match us up :) or depending on how many people end up joining maybe we can make it like 5th grade and we all send Valentine's to everyone! :laughing:

Yes, I remember that stretch of time when DD would have to sit ON ME to do anything. I would try to get her to just sit beside me, but no way.

YESSSS!!! and then Gabriel, who really could care less about DORA, sees Autumn sitting on my lap and he wants up too :rolleyes:

Okay lets start the prayers going that my kids don't get ANY MORE TOYS tomorrow at the party!!!

hahahaha...yeah right!

my Aunt hair pulls and she has the bald spot on her head, but she's been doing it since she was a little girl.
Everyone tells me it's stress, but i'm the least stressed out person there is, unless its the holidays :)

I'm sure Chris will be in and I don't know about PJ, but i do think you should match us up :) or depending on how many people end up joining maybe we can make it like 5th grade and we all send Valentine's to everyone! :laughing:

Thats what I thought - everyone gets one???

Ummm - Im pretty thin, right where a man would go bald.... thats one of the reasons I dont have long hair - I cant. I totally want to, but I cant. It has to be short(er) in the back, and (cuz I like it) longer in the front. If it's long in the back, it looks scraggly. Ive been doing it since age 11. :confused:

Let me ask you guys - I think Im just feeling REALLY emotional lately. My g.f told me she thinks the "supressing of my mom's death" is catching up with me. Im feeling SO overwhelmed. Nothing has changed, at all. My work is great, theyre wonderful to me - my home life is "ehhhhh" My 15 y/o is really giving me a run for my mental money. And Jim is kind of feeding off my crabbiness, so he's been a PIA too, lately. And Danny is *just* getting to that teenager-ish attitude (one of the reasons I said we're doing this trip...cuz I knew he wasnt gonna be "my baby" much longer) So he's been a pill, too - lately.

I feel REALLLLLLY overwhelmed and tired and sick of it all, and just really STRESSED! I mean - really really bad. And I already have a tendency for panic attacks, and I'm having the 'beginnings' of one seriously almost everyday. This isnt fun, and Im a self-diagnosed hypochondriac too, on top of it all. IM A MESS!!!! Im just so stressed. :sad2:

:headache:

Let me ask you guys - I think Im just feeling REALLY emotional lately. My g.f told me she thinks the "supressing of my mom's death" is catching up with me. Im feeling SO overwhelmed. Nothing has changed, at all. My work is great, theyre wonderful to me - my home life is "ehhhhh" My 15 y/o is really giving me a run for my mental money. And Jim is kind of feeding off my crabbiness, so he's been a PIA too, lately. And Danny is *just* getting to that teenager-ish attitude (one of the reasons I said we're doing this trip...cuz I knew he wasnt gonna be "my baby" much longer) So he's been a pill, too - lately.

I think your girlfriend is right esp, since it's January and then add on the fact that your last little guy is no longer going to be a little guy for long and may drive you as crazy as the older one...well i think you are thinking a lot about that and internalizing it too much. We're here for you too ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter