Popular sandwich fillings you dislike

anything that ends in "salad" - like egg salad, chicken salad, tuna salad
bologna - but no way is that a 'popular' sandwich filling these days
avocado - it's like eating slime with no flavor

Oh my gosh, you are spot on! They are trying to squeeze avocado on everything these days, or so it seems!

Bologna
Olive Loaf
and don't come near me with a sandwich that has Miracle Whip on it...

Same with me. I can easily eat liverwurst and braunschweiger, tuna or egg salad, no problem. But I hate avocado. It tastes like grassy dirt to me. And miracle whip should not be a thing. It's mayo or nothing, why try to copy mayo, but do it poorly? LOL

I'm allergic to avocado. Even the tiniest bit makes me incredibly ill. (It was never a problem until avocado oils, mayo, etc became a thing.)

I don't like yellow mustard or plain dill pickles. A good brown mustard or fancier or sweet pickles are fine.

I won't eat Tomatoes (raw). I don't even like them, but the worst part is raw tomatoes seem to give me canker sores. If a tomato is cooked I am all in, but raw I will just pick them off or out.

Bacon. Why does everything have to have bacon?
😱
I second the bacon thing and I know the question was on fillings but for the life of me I don't understand all the hullabaloo on pretzel bread.
😱😱

For me besides maybe Liverwurst (which I’ve never really given a chance) I like just about anything on a sandwich- meats, salads, condiments, etc. I just don’t want the bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter