Portofino Inn?

sters

<font color=red>Enjoys visiting resorts at WDW<br>
I stumbled onto the Portofino web page that mentions kids suites and wondered if anyone would be willing to share their experiences? How close to Disneyland park? What were the rooms and services? At $109 per night it might be a good fit for us but didn't want to be at an inconvenient location.

We've stayed next door at Coast Hotel...Portofino is basically on the corner of Katella and Harbor (right behind gas station). Definitely walk-able and they are on the shuttle rounds. It looks decent from the outside (crisp yellow walls, clean grounds) but haven't been inside...we've wondered about their kids suites as well (but we really like the Coast...you can watch the fireworks from your balcony).

We are going during spring break and I was looking at both Portofino Inn and Coast Inn. After looking at some of the reviews on tripadvisor.com, I picked Coast Inn, but I liked the idea of the Kid's Suites (which aren't available during our stay). Tripadvisor.com is helpful. You might want to check the site.

We've stayed there several times. You can definitely walk it. We go out the back parking lot and then cross the street into Disneyland's parking lot by the convention center. There is a cross walk and opening in the gate. You walk from there to the tram and save yourself a little walking. It is a nice hotel. Our kids love the Kid's Suite. They have their own TV, couch and bunk beds. It isn't fancy but usually clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter