Portrait backgrounds on 3 day cruise

fyreworks

Mouseketeer
Does anybody have any recent pictures of portraits that Disney took on the cruise that you wouldn't mind sharing?

On our 3 day cruise, we are going to dress semi-formal for dinner one night and are going to take advantage of doing a family portrait while we have the whole family together. We were just wondering what to wear. The few that I have seen had really dark backgrounds in it and I was wondering if the portrait would end up a little dull if we were wore the black dresses and dark suits we had planned on wearing.

Are there many different background options/stations to go to for formal portraits? Do they even do this on a 3 day cruise since there is no formal night?

I hate to see a post go unanswered.

I remember that they had a moon background and I believe the life preserver background available. There may have been others. We kept missing it!

Do make sure you leave yourself plenty of time in your schedule to do this. I regret that we didn't. Go to Shutters first thing and ask - I can't remember seeing it in the newsletters. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter