Positive experience with borrowed points

I know no one can know what's happening in the future but I am in the same boat as lot of you and was wondering what people thought the policy would be for the summer. I have a reservation for august with 50 borrowed points. Is it correct that if I cancel today those points would be put back into the 2020 UY but if I wait to see how things settle out they would change that policy to the old policy and they would remain in the 2019 UY? Just trying to see what my options are. I want to keep the reservation, I think the parks will be open but I also am not sure I want to be in the Florida heat and humidity and force my 3 little ones to wear a mask. sounds like a nightmare to me!!!! its so hard to make a decision when there are so many unknown variables!!!!!

As if today, they are still returning borrowed points for all canceled reservations, even when done by a member,

If you wait, and the policy changes before you cancel, then you will lose the ability to take advantage of it,

I do think they will be open by August, especially now that Universal is opening June 1st, Not sure what the experience will be and with them announcing plans this week to the Mayor, I think we may see something from DVCM with an updated policy shortly thereafter,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter