Possibly April

Farro

Argh.
We booked April of 2023 (room only, over phone)!
We've never been in April. Going the week after Easter week. So hopefully not super crowded.

Anyways...just wondering if any other weirdos like me planning this far out.

Hi there if you are out there! :wave:

Last edited:
We are planning for end of April 2023. It is my first time since I was a kid - so lots has changed. Trying to decide if we should book hotel only now or wait until the packages are open.

We are also planning an April 2023 trip. We're going to shoot for the last two weeks in April hoping to miss the spring break crowds. Fingers crossed.

We are planning for end of April 2023. It is my first time since I was a kid - so lots has changed. Trying to decide if we should book hotel only now or wait until the packages are open.

We booked room only. The only view available at Beach Club when we booked was standard, which is actually fine with us! I always have a hard time getting standard, sells out first.

When packages come out, maybe we will up to garden, but otherwise I think we are set. :D

Disney booking is so weird lately, I feel better have something on the books now.

We are also planning an April 2023 trip. We're going to shoot for the last two weeks in April hoping to miss the spring break crowds. Fingers crossed.

Easter is on April 9 that year. We booked April 18 -27. I think we should miss most spring break with those dates! :D

April 26-30 at Cabana Bay Universal & April 30-May 9 at Pop!

Last edited:

Hoping I can hang out here even though we will be going to Disneyland for the very first time!

Our dates are April 27-May 3. Not sure where we are staying yet. We have 5 hotels on our “quote list” — just waiting for 2023 packages to be released!

Hi! I think I will leave running the thread for someone else to start because I'm not sure if we are going now!

Hopefully someone starts one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter