Post a opinion on a light hearted issue which will divide people?

Sweet tea is disgusting. If it is served to me instead of my beloved unsweet tea I will spit it out.
True story. I have a ex girfriend that ragged on sweet tea to no end. She orders it unsweetened and then proceeds to put about 5 or 6 packets of sugar in at the restaurant. To my regret moments later, I went with, " Don't like sweet tea eh? Look at all that sugar. HAHAHA."

Viva paper towels are the only ones worth buying. I wouldn't use Bounty paper towels even if you gave them to me for free.

Now that is a great start. But allow me to save us all pages and pages by just pointing out that absolutely nothing, should be made with Miracle Whip. And if a dish ever gets named "absolutely nothing" it shouldn't be made with Miracle Whip either.

Original Miracle WhipMayonnaise
Calories5094
Fat5 grams10 grams
Protein0 grams0 grams
Carbs2 grams0 grams

I know there are tons of people who feel as you do but I've used them interchangeably and really barely notice a difference. That chart came up when I did a google search on the difference between MW and mayo.

All good - but without Jay-Z she'd be a girl group among many that were at the same success level and never got much bigger. She wouldn't be anything of what she is now without him. Yes she is pretty and that certainly helped. I'm talking strictly on musical talent.

Most of the artists I like are creatives in that they are fashion girlies. Rihanna is one of the big ones who doesn't write her own music, but fashion wise always makes a splash. Quite frankly, fashion is how you stay relevant in between albums and projects.

Beyonce no longer comes to the Met Gala. If you look at any recent picture of her it includes less than 3 colors, glitter, and skin.

Most people with money hire someone like Law Roach (who dresses Zendaya and dressed Celine Dion at the Grammys) to stay top of mind in the media. You have to wonder why Bey doesn't.

They might not allow me to declare myself half French(which I truly am) after this but.....
I like Pillsbury crescent rolls better than the real thing.

Oh and I still think Roger Moore best Bond.

Black Twizzlers are the best Twizzlers.

Peeps are the best easter Candy

Candy Corn is the best Halloween Candy

Christmas Tree nougat is the best Christmas Candy

Only one of the above is true....

Black Twizzlers are the best Twizzlers.

Peeps are the best easter Candy

Candy Corn is the best Halloween Candy

Christmas Tree nougat is the best Christmas Candy

Only one of the above is true....
Black twizzlers are yummy but the rest make me feel sick 🤢

- Dogs are better pets than cats.

- Toilet paper should be hung overhand, not under.

- It's fine to wear socks with sandals.

- Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter