Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

got my flights!!! i mean, wow!! not the times I was hoping for and spent 92k for flights to/from Vegas in October...

wow!

Got my tickets for my October business trip, maybe with on day to spend at a park on the way home. Prices were about what I paid last year and slightly higher than the September schedule I looked at last year.

I also saved over 5000 points for a flight in May. I was checking prices within the new release dates. They are high. I don't think I'll buy tickets any more when first released.

Stupid question of the day. I bought EBCI for both legs of my flight. I'm hoping to change my return flight to later that day. If I do, will the EBCI carry over to the new flight? Or do I lose it and have to pay again?

I would like to share my story using medical pre board. I always check in at the 24 hour mark, because I dont want to be the guy asking for pre board with a C boarding group. On a recent flight out of MKE, pre board took up the first nine rows. It was frustrating even with my DH being one of them. The gate agent should have just said, "Seniors." I have learned not to judge a book by its cover. Sometimes it is hard. You would never know my husband is sick. Gate agents have even given him the side eye. Would you like to see his gallon size zip lock bag of pill bottles? Unfortunately, now we will have to travel with refrigerated IVs, whether flying or road trip. He is allowed a third carry-on for his medication and all the supplies that go along with that. I'm talking syringes, extra pump, dressings, even press n seal. I'm sure we'll get the side eye for a third bag. Again, if you saw my DH with a coat on, you would not see the bag he wears for his pump or the IV in his arm. Book. Cover. Thank you for listening.

Last edited:
Stupid question of the day. I bought EBCI for both legs of my flight. I'm hoping to change my return flight to later that day. If I do, will the EBCI carry over to the new flight? Or do I lose it and have to pay again?
As long as you change and not cancel, it should carry over. I just did this today with an upcoming flight and the EBCI shows on my new flight.

As the pp stated, EBCI will carry over to the new flight as long as you change and not cancel. With that said, your check in position will be behind those who have already purchased EBCI for the flight you change to.

As long as you change and not cancel, it should carry over. I just did this today with an upcoming flight and the EBCI shows on my new flight.

As the pp stated, EBCI will carry over to the new flight as long as you change and not cancel. With that said, your check in position will be behind those who have already purchased EBCI for the flight you change to.
Thank you both, I thought that was the case but started doubting myself. And I knew the time would change to whenever it was applied to the new flight. Hopefully the price drops soon for my preferred flight.

Oh, these 5 am flight times to MCO on weekdays does not bode well for the rest of November. The later flights aren't until 6:30 pm, sigh. Looks like there will be a lot more Delta flights in my future.

Oh, these 5 am flight times to MCO on weekdays does not bode well for the rest of November. The later flights aren't until 6:30 pm, sigh. Looks like there will be a lot more Delta flights in my future.
I am also noticing there are way less nonstop flights from my airport. I think they want to pack those planes every where they go.

I don't have enough RR points for both my husband and I. Can I still do one transaction, just paying for what I am short or do I have to do 2 separate transactions? Thanks!

I have been checking to see if our flights have dropped for the second week of May but haven't had any luck yet. We got a decent price(roundtrip nonstop for $267 each) so I would be shocked if I got much better than that for the times/days we have

I don't have enough RR points for both my husband and I. Can I still do one transaction, just paying for what I am short or do I have to do 2 separate transactions? Thanks!
No, a points transaction is separate from a revenue transaction. Options would be to buy the points you need or have two reservations. You may want to do points outbound and pay cash for the return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter