Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

:drinking1 H I C C U P ! :drinking1
:lmao:

drink.gif
B U R P
burp.gif

I can't wait to tell my daughter that others enjoy Light sabre. She can't understand why I would enjoy it. :)

The only app I'm bringing is an appetite for many drinks!! If you think the ipod keyboard is tough to operate sober, try it in Italy after we've been to Canada, the U.K., France, Morocco, and Japan!!!! :lmao:

Hey I managed to post from my iPhone after hitting Mexico, China, Italy, and France!!! :rotfl2:

Woooo!! Almost time!!!!

Hey I managed to post from my iPhone after hitting Mexico, China, Italy, and France!!! :rotfl2:

Woooo!! Almost time!!!!

Very impressive iphone management! Do you realize we're going to have over 60 DISers following the light saber this trip?!! :scared1:

Very impressive iphone management! Do you realize we're going to have over 60 DISers following the light saber this trip?!! :scared1:

Wow. You realize this gives us an opportunity to spread out all the way across the walkway so people can't get by. We also can send one person up ahead of us and the rest of us to get to the front of the line and then the rest of us can work our way up there to catch up with the rest of our party. If we're wearing matching T-shirts, so much the better. :rolleyes1

Wow. You realize this gives us an opportunity to spread out all the way across the walkway so people can't get by. We also can send one person up ahead of us and the rest of us to get to the front of the line and then the rest of us can work our way up there to catch up with the rest of our party. If we're wearing matching T-shirts, so much the better. :rolleyes1

Are you trying to get us killed!! 60 people in line for drinks!!!! :scared1::scared1: By the time the line is gone, the first people in line will need another drink! .............Hmmmmm, I'm OK with that! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Hmmmmm...........

Maybe we can phone in orders ahead of time, like call France from Canada, and then Germany from France etc.......

Or send a FastDrink runner ahead.....

We're gonna need a bigger lightsabre.....

NOTE TO SELF: Getting a beer at the Germany pavillion is a must do!!! :rolleyes1

oktoberfest_3.jpg

NOTE TO SELF: Getting a beer at the Germany pavillion is a must do!!! :rolleyes1

oktoberfest_3.jpg

You are going to get yourself in trouble before the day is over aren't you!

Really I just wanted to quote this so it showed up twice!

I'm planning on being at Animal Kingdom in the morning, but if there is a group getting together for fun in the afternoon @ Epcot I would like to try & make it. :)

I'm planning on being at Animal Kingdom in the morning, but if there is a group getting together for fun in the afternoon @ Epcot I would like to try & make it. :)

You'd be more than welcome Mary Jo!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter