Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

Kathy, there is a cabin conflict. The agent I worked with messed this up a bit. I'm getting it fixed and will email your new cabin number shortly.

Thanks!

Thank you for checking into it, Tracy. I look forward to getting my new #. I've not checked, but did we go back to "guarantee status"?

Thank you for checking into it, Tracy. I look forward to getting my new #. I've not checked, but did we go back to "guarantee status"?

Sorry, Kathy, I thought I sent you a notice. I'll send it now.

Thanks, Tracy!

We're in 6062. How is the noise by the elevator? At the elevators, can you cross to the other side of the ship? From the diagram it says E E Lobby. Does that mean that those are the elevators to the lobby or is there a lobby on deck 6? Thanks for letting the newbie ask Q's.

Thanks, Tracy!

We're in 6062. How is the noise by the elevator? At the elevators, can you cross to the other side of the ship? From the diagram it says E E Lobby. Does that mean that those are the elevators to the lobby or is there a lobby on deck 6? Thanks for letting the newbie ask Q's.

I can't speak to the elevator noise, but the area near the elevator marked lobby, you can indeed pass between the port and starboard sides of the ship. The area marked "lobby" is just the standing area you wait for the elevator. It also has staircases going up and going down from there as well.

Thanks, Tracy!

There is actually a wall outside of your room. There isn't a lot of noise by the elevators and like Todd said you can easily walk over to the other side of the ship at the elevator lobby.

got all the new updates posted:thumbsup2 Thanks everyone for coming back and keeping the list updated!:yay:

Just wanted to let you know you can take us off the list.
We tried to leave my daughter with my parents and it didn't go so well... I don't even want to think what it would be like for 4 nights.

Have fun!!!
-nat

Just wanted to let you know you can take us off the list.
We tried to leave my daughter with my parents and it didn't go so well... I don't even want to think what it would be like for 4 nights.

Have fun!!!
-nat

I'm Sorry! Updated the list.

Any new recruits want to post their room number?

Any changes to room numbers you want to report?

Just post them on the POST YOUR 2.0 ROOM NUMBER THREAD :thumbsup2

OK, some new recruits! :goodvibes

2602 - DisneyTaylors (Bill), DS10, DS5

2604 - TheTXTaylors5 (Jennifer), TheTXTaylors5's mom (Sandy), DD8

Glad to be aboard! :cool1:

- Bill

I hope you all remember that deck 7 is the happenin' deck! It's where all the cool cats will be hangin' out. ;)

So come on up (or down).....The waters fine! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter