Post your AP rate here!!!

Canceled my WL rezs and replaced with Fort Wilderness Lodge. No clue what it's like, will research it. Now only need one room vs two. Got it for $179 + tax/night 4/21 - 4/24.

On hold this morning for about 40 minutes, but reserved 2 rooms at POR with code for $109.00 a night for 5 nights.

Never been to this hotel, will I like it? I have stayed at CBR and CSR for mods before.

DebbieB said:
I didn't read through all the screens, so I'm not sure if someone answered this. Mid April to July 4 has always been regular season. The month that changed this year was November, it is now regular instead of value.
They also expanded the value season for deluxes into October this year. Last year value season was over the end of September.

Advance The Man said:
Canceled my WL rezs and replaced with Fort Wilderness Lodge. No clue what it's like, will research it. Now only need one room vs two. Got it for $179 + tax/night 4/21 - 4/24.

Do you mean a Cabin in Fort Wilderness?

DissyLove said:
On hold this morning for about 40 minutes, but reserved 2 rooms at POR with code for $109.00 a night for 5 nights.

Never been to this hotel, will I like it? I have stayed at CBR and CSR for mods before.

You will LOVE it!! I was also on hold for about 40 minutes this morning and reserved two rooms at POR!!! 5/9 through 5/17!! $109!! Currently on hold AGAIN, want to split our stay and spend the last three nights at CBR, since we have never stayed there and this will be our THIRD time at POR!!! I hope I can still get the AP rate for CBR.

Anyone get the AP rate for CSR?? Wanted a few nights there at the AP rate, but all they had were suites for $330/night!!! :earseek:

Got the Contemporary- standard wing room- for $195/night, inc tax. This is for 4/28 through 5/2. Could have also gotten Ft. Wilderness cabin for the same rate.

KIANGA said:
Called @ 7:00, On Hold Until 7:45, Received Ap Rate At Akl Concierge Of 434.85 W/tax And Ap Rate Of 283.21 W/tax At The Polynesian Garden View And Ordered My Tickets, All In 30 Minutes. Now What Am I Going To Do Until My Trip May 11 Thru May 21, 2005.

Is that AKL Concierge rate an AP? :confused3 Just curious because our Polynesian GVC is less than that at $395.78 (tax inclusive). . .rack at Polynesian for GVC is $455--that would make your AKL rack almost $500? That seems high to me, but then again, maybe not. . .just wondering I guess.

Yes, a cabin. They say it sleeps six. Reserved two cabins just in case. It's my wife and I, two children and grandmother. But not sure one cabin will be 'cramped'. Also, I've never stayed at anything but a deluxe (sounds snobby! :angel:), will we be in for a surprise? I looked at the website, they look nice. Everything is wood! Wood floors, the walls look to be shellacked (sp?) plywood, etc. Any thoughts, appreciated.

tobias sampson said:
Do you mean a Cabin in Fort Wilderness?

:cool1: I got the Poly Gardenview for $254.00. :cool1: This board rocks!! :teeth:

:earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo

Thanks to all of you on these boards. I had my first successful AP code phone call today. On hold for 60 (7:10 am to 8:10 am central) minutes...was hoping for Contemporary garden std, but AP rooms for my dates were all gone. Then the computer acted up and the CM said she'd call be back with some of my alternative resort requests...she called back about 10 minutes later and got us WL std. (139 + tax) for all 8 nights of our trip. We are ecstatic!

:Pinkbounc :grouphug: :bounce:

oH YAY!!!!

Got the FW Cabins for $174. Only had to hold for 28 minutes.

87 more days! :cool1:

Rack For Akl Concierge Is 490 W/o Tax, Ap Rate For The Same Is 390 W/o Tax. The Rooms Are Deluxe Savannah View Whereas You're Comparing To Garden view Concierge. CHECK WHAT LAGOON VIEW CONCIERGE WOULD BE.

We got CSR 05/17-05/25 for $109 !!! Hooray !! :cheer2: :cheer2: I am SO excited. i wanted the Wilderness Lodge but they were sold out and DH doesn't like AKL :sad2:

NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW!! CM DID NOT APPLY CODE TO MY RESSIE THIS MORNING, ON HOLD FOR A MANAGER NOW. SHE QUOTED ME $109 PER NIGHT, I BETTER GET THAT RATE! :earseek:

Advance The Man said:
Yes, a cabin. They say it sleeps six. Reserved two cabins just in case. It's my wife and I, two children and grandmother. But not sure one cabin will be 'cramped'. Also, I've never stayed at anything but a deluxe (sounds snobby! :angel:), will we be in for a surprise? I looked at the website, they look nice. Everything is wood! Wood floors, the walls look to be shellacked (sp?) plywood, etc. Any thoughts, appreciated.

You will love the cabins. One should be enough for your party unless you all need to use the bathroom at the same time. Its much more relaxed than being cramped in a regular room or even 2. And there is tons of stuff for the kids to do right there in the camp ground.

Have a great time!

Advance The Man said:

Sorry! I got confused! We would be renting two also later in the year. I think they are pretty reasonably priced and situated. Only stayed on the old trailors, however. Never the new ones!

Have a good trip!

YIPPEE!!

I just got POP for $84/night May 28-31.......

Star Wars weekend and F&G festival here we come!!!!

My DU agent did what she could but not AP rooms at CSR for 4/20-4/25 and no std view rooms at AKL or WL at the AP rate either. There were some at POR and POFQ as of 9 am today but we'd rather stay as CSR using the AAA rate of $127/night than switch. I guess there's always hope for a code for the general public or for a Disney VISA code, but I'm content with my rate and the knowlege that I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD in a little over a month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter