Post your car rental dates & rates?

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
Hey everyone! Just thought we could get a thread running with car rentals. The prices seem stuck. I'm curious to see what others are getting.

I'll go first:

Date: June 19-26
Company: National
Car: Intermediate (emerald Aisle)
Base Price: 1 week 0 days at $160.93
Discounts: Entertainment Coup. $20 off,
Cont. ID: 5760339 (Carlson Leisure)
(thanks to mousesavers)
Product code: EWEB
(now comes up as base $160.93 without the product code too)

GRAND TOTAL incl. taxes: $183.73 BOOKED 1/28/04

I'ts a good price but I hope it'll go lower......

curly

:wave2:

I just tried to plug in exactly what you did for National for the week of June18-25 and mine ended up about 40 dollars more. Is it that much of a car rental difference that we are flying into Sanford?

I booked National last weekend for my sister for June 17(6:30pm)to June 21(4:30pm). Using a code/coupon from rental codes.com, I found a great deal for an intermediate for $122 TOTAL. I know I've tried again, but I can't come with anything close to that price.

Dollar

April 24-May 2
( One week plus one extra day)

$214.40 which includes the Code KISS3.

This is for a compact car, but I have always gotten a free upgrade...crossing my fingers again.

OK, this is weird, but good.
National car rental
June 18-25
full size car
167.55 including taxes

I used the WWEB rate
the 6600330 contract
and the entertainment book coupon for 2 class upgrade

It totaled 187.5 with taxes
When I reserved it, the price appeared as 167.5-another 20.00 had been deducted! Is that normal?

By the way, this is the first time we have ever rented cars, and I know we won't use all the coupons in the book before November, so if you have a specific one you would like, let me know and i will try to send it to you!

I've been having a hard time with May 2 to 7. The best I could find with National is $197 incl tax. That's Emerald Aisle, Intermediate. I got a discount with the Emerald Club code and a free day certificate from renting last fall. Every other code I try is higher. I usually pay about $125 for this time of year.

with tax & fees,$250 AND, a $20 coupon to be used at the counter!!!! I'm psyched!!!!!!!

2/25/04 - 3/6/04 (10 days)

Alamo quicksilver

Full size

$223 total with sam's club discount and coupon

March 10-24th

Budget using Mastercard promo U010736

2 weeks all inclusive for intermediate $252.00 but also will receive free upgrade to full size

I got a rate of 202.50 total with budget.

For 8 days at the end of April in a ford escape.
Pick up and drop off at MCO

We have National ....convertible for 18 days for $612.00, all taxes and fees with a AAA discount. I booked this last June or July and have not been able to beat the price. I had a better price with the old Disney club discount but too scared they won't accept it , rather go with the sure thing.

Booked for my sister:

Minivan thru National 2/25 - 3/6 PALM BEACH AIRPORT (pbi)

base rate $225 - WWEB -Contr. 5042947 - Ent. Coup. 10008615 $20 off

Total including taxes: $369 (she had originally booked at +$700 and is now quite pleased :hyper: )

curly :wave2:

Hi,

The cheapest I could get for 5/3-5/10 was Dollar - a compact was $203 with taxes. I have a coupon for a free upgrade. I really hope I can get something cheaper than this. I wonder what's going on with these dates:confused:

We are staying at Old Key West 2/24-3/5. We reserved a car at the car care center on Fri 2/27-Mon 3/1. We have an intermediate car w/ booster seat (due to DMV laws). We used an Entertainment coupon, had a contract ID#, and product rate code. The total for that was $79. I think I got a great deal.

mco alamo mini van 4/8-4/11 $200 thru dvc ms
mco budget suv 4/11-4/18 $129 thru budget special on the website:sunny:

This would be a great thread to stick to the top so it doesn't get shuffled down.:)

I called them again and my coupon for $20 off was not valid for the car I am renting sooooo...I upgraded to intermediate- Grand Am/Prix for $217.89. It would cost me more money if I do Cavalier for $240.45 (rack rate-coupon couldn't be applied). Oh well...I guess this deal is better than nothing and I am getting a bigger car.

Dates: May 8-16 (8 days)
Company: National
Car: Minivan
Base rate: $262.50 (1 week @ $225; 1 day @$37.50)
Product rate code: WWEB
Contract ID: 5129799 (BJ's Wholesale Club)
Coupon ID 10009013 (BJ's Wholesale Club) $20 off
Booked: 2/6/04
GRAND TOTAL incl. taxes: $280.66

Is this good? I checked Alamo and Dollar with various BJ's codes/coupons, and both were between $310-$315.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter