Post your MGM photos!

WDW2006-190.jpg

WDW2006-192.jpg

WDW2006-193.jpg

WDW2006-194.jpg

Here is a cool one... I am the first guy in the park on 12/6/06.

It's a long story how I got to the park so early, but I'm too embarassed to tell. Anyway, I was first in line for rope-drop and walked w/ the CM to RnR and was first in the queue, and got front seat in the first car of the day. Pretty cool!

day06_43_med.jpg

BigCamera003.jpg

We stop at Sid's first thing, every time we step foot in MGM to do the daily trivia board...

BigCamera110.jpg

Osbourne Christmas lights from 1/9/07

BigCamera025.jpg

BigCamera013.jpg

LACinemaStorageBld-01a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great picture dcg0317. I've been by that building dozens of times but never really noticed the architectural detail. Thanks for the pic.

Similar to Disndatworld

Our first day at the parks and mom was determined to get there early. We were the first in the parking lot at MGM and the kids ran around and played ball. Not a very crowded tram ride either :rotfl:

Where is everyone?

3x2flowercopy.jpg

My DD's first pin trade. This is Stan from France. He spends half the time in Orlando, half in France making wine. He's never been late and he was a doll to talk to. sounds like my kind of life. This is what pin trading is all about!

3x2firstpintrade.jpg

Where are those mushrooms? Thanks to all for reminding me to look up and behind me more!

3 sisters bouncing on Star Tours
:Pinkbounc :tigger: :mickeyjum

Where are those mushrooms? Thanks to all for reminding me to look up and behind me more!

I am not the poster of those pics but my guess would be it is at the Honey I shurnk the kids playground.

:cheer2: WAY TO GO COLTS!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter