DSCF1030.jpg

Our wedding cake that was presented at 1900 Park Fare

And the inside of it

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

Our wedding cake that was presented at 1900 Park Fare

And the inside of it

DSCF1032.jpg

I love this cake! I know you say it was presented at 1900 Park Fare, but did you order it thru them, or the cake hotline, or thru DFTW? DH & I are having a VR at home, but a DP at WDW. I hate to ask, but could you pm me a round about figure of the price? Not to be rude... I just want to know about how much I should figure this type of cake into our DP min food & bev. DH love it too. If it is too private a question please forgive me.

I love this cake! I know you say it was presented at 1900 Park Fare, but did you order it thru them, or the cake hotline, or thru DFTW? DH & I are having a VR at home, but a DP at WDW. I hate to ask, but could you pm me a round about figure of the price? Not to be rude... I just want to know about how much I should figure this type of cake into our DP min food & bev. DH love it too. If it is too private a question please forgive me.

While you're waiting, I can answer a few of those questions for you....

Her cake was made by the Grand Floridian bakery because she was dining there. You would place the order through your dessert party planner. If your DP is not at the Grand Floridian, you will need to specifically ask to have your cake made by the GF Bakery (and pay a $75 fee) or else it will be made by the bakery at Epcot/DHS/wherever your DP is. I would not recommend having it made by Epcot's bakery, although DHS did a decent job on our fondant anniversary cake.

A one-tier Mad Hatter cake costs about $200, but the price may vary depending on how much decoration you want.

Her cake was made by the Grand Floridian bakery because she was dining there. You would place the order through your dessert party planner. If your DP is not at the Grand Floridian, you will need to specifically ask to have your cake made by the GF Bakery (and pay a $75 fee) or else it will be made by the bakery at Epcot/DHS/wherever your DP is. I would not recommend having it made by Epcot's bakery, although DHS did a decent job on our fondant anniversary cake.

A one-tier Mad Hatter cake costs about $200, but the price may vary depending on how much decoration you want.

Thanks lurkeyloo!

I don't think I ever posted ours on here :)

Here is our snowflake cake from our Swan wedding. Cake was made by Swan catering &, aside from upgrading to an extra tier, the price of the design and cake was included in our Swan wedding package. It was a spongecake with fresh strawberries and bavarian cream. Our top layer was carrot cake. The cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious!!:goodvibes

J%2CJ0742+12-18-11.JPG

J%2CJ0747+12-18-11.JPG

J%2CJ0746+12-18-11.JPG

I also wanted to post a picture of the groom's cake I surprised my DH with at our Welcome Dinner at 1900 Park Fare! I ordered it through the GF cake hotline. It was a marble cake with peanut butter filling. My DH was so surprised and everyone loved it!!:goodvibes

Grooms+cake.jpg

so DH and I are going to Disney for 15 yr anniversary ( a few mths late:rotfl2:)
would love to surprise him with a mini 2 tiered cake with maybe a few chocolate covered strawberries....who would I call? we have reservations our second night at CG to hopefully watch the fireworks with our dinner...

Should I call CG???

so DH and I are going to Disney for 15 yr anniversary ( a few mths late:rotfl2:)
would love to surprise him with a mini 2 tiered cake with maybe a few chocolate covered strawberries....who would I call? we have reservations our second night at CG to hopefully watch the fireworks with our dinner...

Should I call CG???
Here you go!

http://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/order-cake/

Edited to add: Congratulations on your 15 year anniversary!

Destination Castle Cake: Standard
DestinationCastleCake-Standard.jpg

Destination Castle Cake: Fall Colors
DestinationCastleCake-FallColors.jpg

Destination Castle Cake: Custom Color with Painted Castle
DestinationCastleCake-CustomColorWi.jpg

Draped Linen: Fresh Floral
DrapedLinen-FreshFloral.jpg

Draped Linen: Sugar Floral
DrapedLinen-SugarFloral.jpg

These cakes look so yummy! I want a piece...

Hi this was the email address I used to contact the GF patricia.k.anderson@disney.com

they were very good and many emails were sent back and forth. The cake cost $250, which we paid on the night with our Park Fare bill, although a credit card is used as security when booking the cake

This is our cake, it is from It's Tasty Too! The top 2 tiers were banana cake with chocolate genache filling, the bottom was Chocolate cake with peanut butter cup filling. Heather also did the small cake you see to the side in gluten free for my friend. It was delicious!!

DSCN0754.jpg

Sorry these are sooo huge! I'm lazy! :lmao:
This is our escape wedding cake:

cakegaussian.jpg

cutthecakegaussianpaler.jpg

And this is the cake we did at our DP for one of our guests, who was sweet enough to share her 18th birthday with us! This was a surprise for her. I told them I wanted a "Kevin/UP" theme and they did the rest!:

noellescakegaussian-1.jpg

noellescakegaussian.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter