• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Postcard/email discounts

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Just curious. We used to get offers/discounts in our email and occasionally a postcard with an offer. We haven’t gotten either in a good while. Just wondering if Disney does that anymore or if they only do the offers online on their website, Disney+, Disney Visa, etc.

I haven't received a PIN code since before COVID, if that's what you're referring to

In the past, we occasionally received postcard offers in addition to deals and discounts sent to our email.

My husband used to get PIN codes frequently (and I never did, even though all trips are booked through me lol), but he hasn't gotten one since before COVID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter