Postcard help....is this a code????

M

mainstreetminnie

Just got a foldout postcard in the mail today. It talks about jump starting your WDW vacation. It says packages are available April 17 to July 4, 2005.
It also says that other rates are available for families of all sizes. It then gives 3 letters and 9 numbers which I assume is a code of some kind. It does not mention the word pin anywhere. It also says you can book online, but when I went to the Disney site, there is no place to enter any code or pin number that I could tell. It gave me WL for about $300 a nite, standard view. This doesn't seem like a discount. Anyone get one of these kind of cards in the mail that has 3 letters and 9 numbers.

I would call and ask that's for sure. If it doesn't list any prices there's no way of knowing until you call, but it sounds like it to me.

I received a card too, but mine was for a value resort at $99 per nite so I don't think it's any kind of special rates, just an ad to try to prompt people to call or visit again soon (which would be my wish!).

I also got one and mine was for a $99 price at a value resort. When I looked up the dates I realized it was regular season and that is the normal regular season price for a value resort :rolleyes: I was so excited when I saw the card in my mailbox :(

I got one the other day for the standard party of 4 for $1500 at a value resort. I don't expect to see very many discounts with the 50th celabration going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter