Postcards for a little be of happiness

LostGirl89

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Over the years I have dealt with anxiety and depression, but recently seems to be getting worse. Disney is truly my happy place but because of my level of anxiety and depression I haven't been able to hold a job which means no Disney trips. So the point to this is I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send a postcard to me. In exchange I am learning to crochet Mickey heads so I could send you one of those. I'm just looking for a little light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Thank you for reading.
xxx

Hi LostGirl,

Are you only looking for Disney postcards, or would you like a variety? I am an avid postcard collector, so I have quite a few that are ready for mailing to people. :)

Hi,
Over the years I have dealt with anxiety and depression, but recently seems to be getting worse. Disney is truly my happy place but because of my level of anxiety and depression I haven't been able to hold a job which means no Disney trips. So the point to this is I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send a postcard to me. In exchange I am learning to crochet Mickey heads so I could send you one of those. I'm just looking for a little light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Thank you for reading.
xxx

Sure! Absolutely! Please feel free to PM me and we can swap addresses!

We are going next week and I'd be happy to send one! Just PM me your address! Also, do you have a favorite character or attraction or park?

I could see the crocheted Mickey head being able to be used in a variety of designs. Maybe in the future you could sell them online.

I collect post cards, and enjoy sending them. I would be happy to send some!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter