Posting a poll??? How?

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
I saw the little button at the bottom, but what do I do? Do I click on it and another page comes up, do I go ahead and type in the text box, just like it was a poll, or what?

Thank you all in advance.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>You type in your question, indicate how many poll options, then submit, and another page will come up with fields to fill in the poll options. Then you submit poll.

Thank you again Mary Jo. You are really appreciated.

Just sneaking a few pictures in. Don't anyone look.

David Boreanaz was born in Buffalo, the youngest of three children (he has two older sisters). Raised in Philadelphia, he grew up in an entertainment family - his father is a veteran weather forecaster. At seven years of age, he witnessed "The King and I" with Yule Brynner, and knew he wanted to be an actor. After graduating from Ithaca, he moved to L.A. to follow his
dream.

Boreanaz had the usual jobs: parking cars, painting houses, even handing outs towels at a sports club, prior to his breaking role on "Angel". He has performed in many theater productions and had a guest spot on
"Married... With Children".

Of his character on "Angel", a spinoff of the "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer" series, David says: "The character has wavered between good angel and bad angel, but will be more of the good on the new show".

David spends his free time outside, running around with his dog. He likes to hike, mountain bike, travel and golf. He also builds birdhouses.

His favorite shows when he was growing up were Sanford and Son and The Six Million Dollar Man. He is a huge Planet of the Apes fan.

Ladies, enjoy this "Angel"!

David_Boreanaz10.jpg

David_Boreanaz03.jpg

David_Boreanaz06.jpg

David_Boreanaz07.jpg

David_Boreanaz14.jpg

David_Boreanaz01.jpg

David_Boreanaz08.jpg

David_Boreanaz11.jpg

David_Boreanaz16.jpg

We couldn't have done this FLP without the help of Bill(RealGoodFinds). Thank you Bill!!

can't see the last one serena it's a big red X

I'm not crazy about the first picture being first, what do you think?

Great choice. I especially like the last one - he has a great smile. Sorry, but I don't care for the bathtub one. I prefer to stay away from those type of shots here on the DIS.

The rest are great, though.
:D

Thanks Mary Jo, I decided not to use that one. My daughter(9) didn't like it either. lol I tried to tell her that he had swimtrunks on under there, but it didn't fly with her.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter