POTC game still giving codes.

Coasterguy

YetiMan from the Boat. Roller Coasters and Ice Cre
Here are a couple if anyone wants them. :rotfl2:

9HHX-S33R-LCLW-AQZV
HWJX-N79R-XUAQ-PEV7

I never was able to crack the items codes. :)

Admittedly, I never put much effort into it; I figured if I succeeded in being able to generate my own codes, then I might accidentally use codes that were actually printed on cards that people had and intended to use, and I'd be stealing the items from them...

But, still, it's tempting to research one of these days. Y'ever notice how certain sequences seemed come up over and over again in the codes?

I never was able to crack the items codes. :)

Admittedly, I never put much effort into it; I figured if I succeeded in being able to generate my own codes, then I might accidentally use codes that were actually printed on cards that people had and intended to use, and I'd be stealing the items from them...

But, still, it's tempting to research one of these days. Y'ever notice how certain sequences seemed come up over and over again in the codes?

We will know all soon :lmao:

he's gotta use that computer degree for something ;) and oh yeah these are gonna be so useful now that vmk's closed. i'm sure someonewill find em though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter