POTC online Beta Test

i just got mine and I signed up when the site first lauched.

Briar be patient yours should come soon if I just got mine.

Woot, guess what I just got! Yeah! Server load on Sunday! woot

Nothing yet, after about 15 days of waiting.:surfweb:

OK can some one help me I just wander around I have no idea what i am doing lol I can even find the blacksmith

I got accepted but my computer doesn't meet the requirements to play it.
:eek:

I know. Mine also doesn't. But I can still get in and play somewhat.

Unfortunately, I get to a certain point and it then disconnects. :(

OK can some one help me I just wander around I have no idea what i am doing lol I can even find the blacksmith
I'm with you. I have no idea what I'm doing. :confused3

Uh hate to sound stupid here; but I have done the download to my computer; but when it says click on the game icon to install - well I am clueless - what freakin game icon?:rotfl2:

FINALLY! I finally got my beta key :) I thought I had registered on the site way back a long time ago, but I recently re-registered when friends started getting beta keys. From the 2nd registration it only took about 2 weeks to get the key. GL

I tried the game for the first time last night...it's weird being in a beta game again! :confused: Now, if I could just figure out how to find anyone else in the game that would be swell...or how to do anything in the game for that matter!! :lmao:

Someday I hope to be Wingedheart there too, but for now, alas I'm Lefty :cool2:

Ok, I got my key code. - I didn't even remember registering:) I installed the game, and created my character, who's name is Angel O'Malley, btw. I got as far as meeting with Tia in the jungle. I can't figure out what to do next. I keep being killed by wasps! Help!

Are you going into the jungle on the far right side of port royal. If so, get out of there. Go into the woods by the bridge leading up the hill by the fort. Also, read my post on the page before this

Are you going into the jungle on the far right side of port royal. If so, get out of there. Go into the woods by the bridge leading up the hill by the fort. Also, read my post on the page before this

ok where is the fort? lol I am so lost! My journal says to get the release papers from a navy guard- How do I do that?

One the left side of the island, there is a hill. Take out your sword, go up, and kill a guard

If you are going into the forest on the right side of the island, don't. Walk back behind the buildings, and head toward the fort. You will find another entrance to another forest. Head in there and oyu will find her.

I did go toward the right at first, but I saw Tia already, should I still go toward the left behind the buildings?

Chedstro said:
Uh hate to sound stupid here; but I have done the download to my computer; but when it says click on the game icon to install - well I am clueless - what freakin game icon?
Aren't all northern Californians like that? Rofl. It should be on your desktop. If not, your really bad at installing stuff.

I just my beta key today. But how many phases are there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter