PPO Dinning

Nimbus

Just a guy who likes Dolewhip
I think I know the answer to this, but just want to clarify. Am I correct in my understanding that Pre Park Opening dinning reservations no longer allow guests to enter the park (specifically MK) before the general crowd is admitted? Everyone--regardless of weather they are PPO dinning guests, Early Entry guests, or general guests--enter Mainstreet at the same time, correct?

Trying to decide whether or not the PPO dining reservation is worth it and this would be an important consideration so I just want to make sure I have a current understanding.

thanks!

They never really did - the big PPO dining advantage was BoG because those guests were held between Beast's Castle and SDMT, giving them a big "head start" on the rope drop crowd. Everyone else from PPO breakfasts were always held back until the Rope Drop with the rest of the crowd. So that is gone since BoG PPO breakfast is gone.

They never really did - the big PPO dining advantage was BoG because those guests were held between Beast's Castle and SDMT, giving them a big "head start" on the rope drop crowd. Everyone else from PPO breakfasts were always held back until the Rope Drop with the rest of the crowd. So that is gone since BoG PPO breakfast is gone.
I was thinking more in terms of being able to be in the park and take pictures before the hoard arrives, but the info you've given still clears up the question for me.

Thanks for the info

Yup. This was a huge advantage for us during our 2017 trip. Not only did we get seated well before our ADR time, we also got to ride 7DMT before the rope dropped and the crowds arrived. It was great.

Yup. This was a huge advantage for us during our 2017 trip. Not only did we get seated well before our ADR time, we also got to ride 7DMT before the rope dropped and the crowds arrived. It was great.
One of my favorite MK memories was PPO breakfast at BOG (affordable!) and then riding 7DMT before the crowds. It truly felt magical! Wish they would bring that back. My group was the FIRST people in MK for the day and we have so many fun pictures with no one in front of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter