Practice For The "Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament"

I am joking of course regarding the Duke boys.... I do love the original series.

Sung by Waylon Jennings....

Just the good ol' boys,
Never meanin' no harm,
Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was
Born.

Straight'nin' the curve,
Flat'nin' the hills.
Someday the moutain might get 'em, but the law never will.

Makin' their way,
The only way they know how,
That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Just good ol' boys,
Wouldn't change if they could,
Fightin' the system like a true modern day Robin Hood

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/dukes_of_hazard/dukes_of_hazard_theme_song.html

Pretty sure the answer is Mickey Rooney, right?

You're correct! Mickey Jr. and Tim Rooney were both hired as Mouseketeers for the original MMC, but were fired shortly afterwards. You've got to wonder what they did to get on the bad side of Uncle Walt...

Next question: Which Disney Channel series was based upon a CBS pilot for a series called "The Cherokee Trail"?

The Golden Girls... I love that show. It is a modern classic, like MASH....

There is a clock on the back of the castle that is stuck at 5:05(except in one picture a Disser had). What does that time signify?

My only guess is that it ties into the park opening in 1955. But that's a weak stab, I know. I'm stumped!

That may be a good guess.

I really don't know the answer and was hoping someone did, but like the Walt's Death answer, most are not true. And it's easier to proove some wrong that it is to proove others right.

I have noticed in pictures that the clock appears also at about 4:02.

It's not a real clock, no drive mechanism. I'm guessing every now and again someone with a ladder changes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter