Prayer request for our deployed soldier ~

4nana

God Bless America, Land of the Free and Brave
My dear Dis friends,

May I ask for your positive thoughts and/or prayers please, for our son, a US Army Major, 82nd Airborne, deployed to Afghanistan. Our dear DIL, their children, and all our family could also use your prayers also. Thankfully all our family was able travel and visit him, DIL and our sweet grands before he deployed. :hug:

Godspeed our soldier, all our brave military and thanks to their families for their many sacrifices. May their guardian angels protect their every step and they return safe and sound. God Bless America, land of the free and home of the brave ^i^

I dedicated this song to our dear son when he deployed to Iraq, now for Afghanistan, until he's home safe and sound. :littleangel:
http://www.link4u.com/kissedmyson.htm

With many heartfelt thanks from 4nana and family. :grouphug:

Godblessthemalladnthanyou.jpg

Oh Sandie, I'm so sorry about another deployment for your son and his family. I know you are proud of him and his accomplishments but naturally have a mother's worry. I will keep your family and your son and his family in my prayers. If I can be of any help to you or your DIL please let me know. I know a few people over at Bragg if she should need anything. BIG HUGS

I know how you feel. I am VERY anxious about out DS first deployment the beginning of next year. Of course our thoughts and prayers are with your son and his family...:grouphug:

I apologize for just getting to this, I've had much going on with my DH's recent illness. :guilty:

Thank you so very much for your prayers and positive thoughts, I truly appreciate each and every one :hug:. DS is doing fine, we were surprised with a photo album via web of his out post base and surroundings during Thanksgiving while all the family (incl his wife and kiddies) were home. It was so great to see pictures of him and know he is doing ok. Also wonderful to see pictures of the military going all out to give our troops a great TG dinner and all the trimmings! Thx and Godspeed our brave military every step of the way. ^i^

Love prayers and good vibes from our family to yours! :love::goodvibes:love::hug::cheer2::grouphug::flower3::littleangel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter