pre-cruise hotel - Vancouver

Booked our room at the Pacific Rim for June 2022 - I'm so excited (even though we'll only be there one night) - I got a 'partial harbor view' room.

This is where we stayed. Just one night as well. You will love it! I still have dreams about my stay there ! LOL

We did the Marriott Pinnacle which is perhaps 1/4 mile from the Dock after our Alaska cruise and it worked out fine. It was a great location for exploring Stanley Park. This is very vertical hotel just in case you are not into that.
Wife is Titanium so we almost always choose a Marriott brand.

Had planned to stay at the Vancouver Airport Marriott the night before departure, but AirCanada had other plans for us (actually, they cancelled our plans and it was a harried sequence of trans-continental flights the day of the cruise.)

Last edited:
It's been a few years, but when we sailed out of Vancouver, we stayed at the Pinnacle Hotel Waterfront as the pricing was better than a lot of the other hotels in the area. It was walkable to everything we did (the aquarium, the gaslight district, waterfront) and an easy walk from the train station from the airport and to the port itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter