Pre select question

Disneychick75

DIS Veteran
Just noticed that the person I spoke with about pre selects got Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios parks reversed. Is there a way to correct this or should I just blow it off? Thanks!

most do not use them if you want to you have to reenter the chat and have them fix it

I requested a time change after the fact (a day or 2 later) and it was not an issue. They do have to cancel the current selection and cannot tell you what is available until after they cancel but it wasn't an issue. They told me what times they had available for my requested attraction and I picked it and they reserved.

I requested a time change after the fact (a day or 2 later) and it was not an issue. They do have to cancel the current selection and cannot tell you what is available until after they cancel but it wasn't an issue. They told me what times they had available for my requested attraction and I picked it and they reserved.
Thank you Mick!!!

They do have to cancel the current selection and cannot tell you what is available until after they cancel but it wasn't an issue.

This is the key -- they will cancel the current selection with no guarantee of getting it back, only after cancelling can they let you know other options.

This is the key -- they will cancel the current selection with no guarantee of getting it back, only after cancelling can they let you know other options.
Thank you! Last November we did take advantage of at least pre select1 ride per park. If we don't get the ride though, it's okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter