Predictions - any new trips for 2025?

Any predictions for new trips for 2025? Any hopes for new itineraries?

I'd like India - taking what they do on the Private Jet trip in India and expand around that.
And...given the new (over-hauled) Disney ship porting in Singapore in late 2025, maybe they'll start developing Indonesia trips or ABD escapes (Bangkok, Singapore etc). Given the uncertainties of launching a new ship, this may not be part of the upcoming new itineraries. But ya never know!

This isn't really a prediction or speculation. This is pure blue sky imagineering for an ABD trip. Something Star Wars themed where you get the behind the scenes tour of LucasFilm/Skywalker ranch from the around the world tour and then travel to the real world places where Star Wars (mostly the original trilogy) was filmed.

I really hope they bring back the Buenos Aires Escape. I finally talked my husband into it to get our feet wet with ABD and see if group tours would be our thing, but when I was going to call I pulled up the website and it was gone. It was the perfect amount of time, the dates were perfect for my son and school, and I thought the price was well worth it.

I really hope they bring back the Buenos Aires Escape. I finally talked my husband into it to get our feet wet with ABD and see if group tours would be our thing, but when I was going to call I pulled up the website and it was gone. It was the perfect amount of time, the dates were perfect for my son and school, and I thought the price was well worth it.
Thst trip was timed to coincide with their Antarctica expedition trips, so it might not come back until they are ready to offer Antarctica again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter