Premium Annual Pass

Miffy2003 said:
Hi Susan,

I activated my AP at Guest Services at the TTC & I think you can activate at any Guest Services outside the parks.

The DDE card was sent to my home address :) (The actual card not a voucher) but this was last August so I guess it may have changed?

HTH

karen
You exchange the voucher at Guest Relations. Isn't the pass activated when you first use it to enter a park? We exchanged ours first at Guest Relations but didn't activate it for a couple of days as we weren't going into Disney until then.

gilld said:
You exchange the voucher at Guest Relations. Isn't the pass activated when you first use it to enter a park? We exchanged ours first at Guest Relations but didn't activate it for a couple of days as we weren't going into Disney until then.

I don't know Gill, as I have always swapped the voucher for the ticket immediately before I have gone into a park. Would like to know the answer to this though!

Hi,
If you are talking about annual passes they are valid from the day you exchange your voucher and the expiry date is printed on the reverse.

Mick.

:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter