President's week with young children

katie111

DIS Veteran
We'll be at SW President's week with our 3 kids ages 4, 5 & 9 months. We've been to Disney lots of times but this will be our first time staying offsite & our first trip to SW. Couple questions-

Will it be extremely busy that week? We are thinking of going Thursday & then maybe going back on Sunday. Are the weekends typically more crowded?

My kids love rides (but only tame ones). Should we head right to the kiddie ride area when we get there and ride those rides or does that area not get that busy? What show would you recommend we see first each day as I assume they get busier as the day wears on like they do at Disney? I guess my question is which 2 shows would you consider the most "must see", especially for kids. We plan to be there as close to opening time as possible.

When your in line for a show, can you have your stroller or do you have to park it before you get in line? I'm just thinking that holding a baby for 1/2 hour/45 minutes will get pretty tiring.

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter