• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Presidents week?

Swilcox

Mouseketeer
how bad exactly is presidents week?

We spent a week in Disney this past April. I didn’t think the crowds were bad and we had a great time. We have a chance to go back for an adults only trip in February but it’s during presidents week. Will the crowds be unbearable? I may be pregnant during that time so we won’t be going on any of the big rides. What do you guys think? Will the crowds make us crazy?

We go almost every year during President's week. It's really crowded, but if you plan your Fast Passes correctly and make ADR's, it can be bearable. If you're staying on site, plan some down time during the day to get a break from the crowds.

We've gone President's week and it was crowded, but not Christmas week crowded. If you aren't going on any of the big rides, I think you'll be fine.

Almost everyone is off from school at Christmas time.

Many of the schools in the south are not closed for Presidents week. Ours is not even closed for President's Day!

We went last year during Presidents week and it was very crowded. Weather was perfect, but crowds were unbearable. We are from Georgia and there are multiple schools out that week. It also coincided with multiple marathons last year (don’t know if it always does). Although if it’s a good deal, just count on using FP+ wisely and little standbys unless you want long waits. We did ok with just FP rides with refreshing. It was the crowded walkways that were crazy (crowds don’t generally bother me). Still better than being at work though :badpc:

We went this past President's Week, had a great time but it was pretty crowded. I worked FP+ as much as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter