PreTrip

AmyBWV99

It's a s'winter s'wonderland; you can freeze while
Participants:
Me 27yo
DH 28yo

Well we are 20 days from leaving and I am starting to get excited. This was not a planned vacation and we had been to DL in 1999 and from where we are CA is a long way to go. We were waiting to return for a few more years.

However my husband was being sent to a conference at the Grand Californian that included free DL tickets amongst other perks such as golfing, Angels game, etc. He called and offered for me to go and who was I to turn that down?

We are leaving June 21st and will be returning June 25th. We typically are pretty relaxed as we "park tour" WDW since we have been there a time or two we are expecting this to be pretty laid back since we'll have 3 day tickets for the 2 parks. I am not planning on leaving the resort w/the exception of getting to and from the airport. I am looking forward to laying for hours by the pool. I'll post again upon our return.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope your trip is all you hope for. Please indulge us with a trip report when you return. I know you will have a fabulous time, enjoy:bounce: :Pinkbounc

amybwv99

Have a great time. What a fortuitous location for a conference. How nice of your DH to invite you along.

Enjoy your time by the pool.

MandaMom

Looking forward to your report. I'm sure you'll have a great time. You'll be amazed how much has changed since 1999 :D

Hiya -

Have a great trip - Can't wait for the reviews.

Well as you may have noticed I hadn't updated my trip report. That would be because we never got to go.....it was to be a business trip for my husband and 1 day before we were to leave a mess befell their company and 15 hours before we were to leave it got cancelled. Of course they had to eat all the losses $ and his boss PROMISED me we'd get back out there! It was still a let down none the less and we took the weekend out of town anyway. Also to ease the loss we added more points to our DVC account so we had something to dream about regardless.

Sorry to hear you didn't get to go. Hopefully it will work out better next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter