Price error next August

Would have given this a shot if I'd seen it earlier! Although I really don't think they'll honour it, always worth a shot!

People are getting great prices for next August in this thread on Dibb, no use for me I can't book yet until we know which Uni Matt will be at.
Not sure if they will honour them all but might be worth a try if you can get it to work.
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=601404

Disney website at 4.15pm now showing the following message when trying to book flights for 2013 ......

Unfortunately our website is unable to offer flights online for dates more than 11 months in advance.
Call 0800 16 90 734* and our Disney Experts will be able to help book your 2013 flight inclusive holiday package.

Click to reserve your Disney Hotel, tickets and dining today and add a flight later with no amendment fee.
Plus, enjoy our magical offers including FREE dining, $200 Disney Spending Money and 14 days for the price of 7.

Ahhh boo, I'd have booked it if I'd seen it. Wonder if they'll be honoured?

They have been known to cancel error bookings before. Most companies in the travel industry honour their mistakes but not Disney. I will be suprised if they do but you never know.

Is that why the reservation and booking system has been down for much of the day! Was trying to check something earlier and could not access reservations.

They have been known to cancel error bookings before. Most companies in the travel industry honour their mistakes but not Disney. I will be suprised if they do but you never know.

It's times like this I wish I could remember my contract law :rotfl:

Wayne, it looks as though Disney have rectified the (possible) glitch and it is not working any more, if you read the original thread to the end.

It's times like this I wish I could remember my contract law :rotfl:
Websites cover themselves for this sort of thing but often honour the error if its not going to cost them too much, I suspect this one will not be honoured.

Wayne, it looks as though Disney have rectified the (possible) glitch and it is not working any more, if you read the original thread to the end.

Looks like it, when I posted there was still a possibilty but all over now.

I just searched 3 weeks next summer without flights (same dates as we have this year 21st July-11th Aug)
It is showing the usual £3400ish for room then add tix at £852 incl free DDP and when I click to pay it is saying total £852, it is removing the room cost.
I expect them to cancel but if anyone wants to try go for it. I wish I knew when we could go next summer, too early for us.:sad1:

Have just booked two weeks AsMus April 2013 along with park tickets

£711
:cool1:

Hope they honour it for you, I sent texts out but they got turned down at payment, must have spotted their mistake just as they were paying, wouldn't accept card.

Let us know if they cancel or honour.

Damnit, got as far as payment page and now it says theres an error!

Was getting quoted £492 for 2 weeks at SSR with DDP and tickets in September 2013!

No emails receieved from them yet to cancel

Paid in full on credit card.

Tried not to be greedy and stuck with all star resorts :)

I would have gone for most expensive, I am greedy LOL :rotfl2:

I'm now stuck on "Please wait while we contact your bank for authorisation. Please do not click on the back browser whilst your online secure payment is being processed."!

Must admit, I went back and re-did changing to AKL, lol.

I finally managed to get a booking! 2 weeks at AKL in September 2013 for £492.

I know deep down it'll be cancelled but had to give it a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter