Priceline/Budget: Way to Go!

DisMomRN

Earning My Ears
Used Priceline for our trip last week and got a minivan with Budget for 26/day. Had no problems whatsoever with checking out our car (it was even RED!). Took our priceline computer confirmation with and it made it a breeze. Van was excellent! My husband loved the power it had, our car is gutless. BEST PART: Our youngest left her Disney watch in a seat pocket after we turned the van back in, Daddy went back and they found it and drove it back to the airport, safe and sound!
More Disney magic!!!:) :jester: :)

I am so glad that you had a good experience! I also have a Bugdet minivan through priceline for our August trip (the rate was so great) but I have never used priceline before. I was a little nervous about how it was all going to work out, but your post relaxed me! A fellow RN thanks you!:pinkbounc

WAS THE $26 YOUR FIRST DIB OR DID YOU HAVE OTHERS BEFORE IT?

I'VE BEEN TRYING PRICELINE TO GET A MINI VAN STARTED AT $18 A DAY WAS REJECTED HAD TO WAIT 7 DAYS TRIED AGAIN FOR $20 WAS REJECTED HAVE WAIT 7 DAYS AGAIN. WE ARE NOT GOING TO AUGUST SO I HAVE TIME.

I started out @ $20/ day and finally got my bid accepted @ $24/day... Good luck!

Great deal. I love Priceline for hotels, but I've never used them for rental cars. I might have to consider it next time I need to rent a car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter