Priceline Express Deals

12% off PLE hotels, one-time-use promo code up for grabs. Must be booked via the PL app.

96B5WH3SJ7P

Book by 11/02/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

I have one of these available also. Message me if you would like it. I won't be using it.

Hey - Not sure if anyone has encountered this since Ebates became Rakuten, but I ran into an issue with the cash back on two Priceline bookings through their portal. They will not honor cash back if one of the Express deals coupon codes is used on the transaction. After the fact I found out it IS in their fine print on purchases at Priceline through their portal, but they refer to it as a "hotel coupon". Just FYI for anyone who was thinking of stacking Ebates/Rakuten cash back with a PLE coupon.

Hey - Not sure if anyone has encountered this since Ebates became Rakuten, but I ran into an issue with the cash back on two Priceline bookings through their portal. They will not honor cash back if one of the Express deals coupon codes is used on the transaction. After the fact I found out it IS in their fine print on purchases at Priceline through their portal, but they refer to it as a "hotel coupon". Just FYI for anyone who was thinking of stacking Ebates/Rakuten cash back with a PLE coupon.
Good to know! Thanks for sharing that.

I just want to say THANK YOU to @Yarbogash @VAlegacy @Rich M and EVERYONE who keeps this thread active (& helps out newbies like myself). After reading this thread and researching for 3 days I finally got off the fence and booked the HW 3* Bonnet Creek deal and got All ⭐Mov like everyone suggested for $78 a night. I used the HW promo code & ebates (Rakuten) for cash back. I can’t thank you all enough, I am so excited and my bro will be too!

EDIT: Also wanted to add (because I haven’t seen anyone else mention it) if you download the HW app it allows you to look at the hotels in the search result by map view. From there you can zoom in to and draw your own perimeter around the area you suspect your hotel to be in aka narrow down your search radius (rather than just the general BC area.) When I did this it showed the hot rate deal and one of the other All ⭐‘S. I tried searching around Epcot, AK, and HS but this hot rate didn’t appear in those areas. So that made me more confident that it was definitely an All ⭐. Can’t guarantee this works for everyone else, but just something I noticed.
Congrats on your great score! Enjoy your trip!

Quick question :) I'm new to the Priceline Express. What is anyones experience with what hotels you end up with in the Bonnet Creek area? I have a room booked but those emails keep coming lol. I'm so tempted to switch but I'm worried I'll be stuck with a hotel I don't like. Then again it's Bonnet Creek area, I don't I could go wrong.

Quick question :) I'm new to the Priceline Express. What is anyones experience with what hotels you end up with in the Bonnet Creek area? I have a room booked but those emails keep coming lol. I'm so tempted to switch but I'm worried I'll be stuck with a hotel I don't like. Then again it's Bonnet Creek area, I don't I could go wrong.

We used PLE for bonnet creek hotels for our August trip, and got 4 nights at All Star Music and 4 nights at the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista (right next to Disney Springs) - great experiences at both! Definitely read through this thread to get an idea of what to look for in the PLE deals, download the Hotel Canary extension for Google Chrome, and use the seasoned folks on this thread to help narrow down which hotel an Express deal is likely to be! It's fun and super exciting when you nab a good deal!

Do you mean what experience with the non-Disney resorts in BC? All of those are high guest-rated resorts: Four Seasons, Hilton-Orlando BC, Waldorf Astoria, Wyndham BC Resort, Orlando BC Resort, Wyndham Grand Orlando.

But in general when booking PE deals, I personally wouldn't book without having it narrowed down to the 1 or maybe 2 resorts so I know what I'm getting.
If you use Hotel Canary and/or just compare ratings, reviews, amenities, location, fees you can be very sure what you'll get!

And Hotel Canary isn't working for me again. I have a 12% off coupon and found super cheap flights for a last minute long weekend. If only I could talk my DH into it :headache:

Do you mean what experience with the non-Disney resorts in BC? All of those are high guest-rated resorts: Four Seasons, Hilton-Orlando BC, Waldorf Astoria, Wyndham BC Resort, Orlando BC Resort, Wyndham Grand Orlando.

But in general when booking PE deals, I personally wouldn't book without having it narrowed down to the 1 or maybe 2 resorts so I know what I'm getting.
If you use Hotel Canary and/or just compare ratings, reviews, amenities, location, fees you can be very sure what you'll get!
Yes, that is what I'm looking for. It's specifically Disney world area Bonnet Creek. It's 4 star and given the mandatory fee it seems to match Hilton Bonnet Creek. I just looked at the Hotel Canary and trying to figure it out :teeth: I'm absolutely happy to have any one of those choices. I'm just worried I will get stuck with something else completely and be disappointed. Thank for the quick responses everyone!

We used PLE for bonnet creek hotels for our August trip, and got 4 nights at All Star Music and 4 nights at the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista (right next to Disney Springs) - great experiences at both! Definitely read through this thread to get an idea of what to look for in the PLE deals, download the Hotel Canary extension for Google Chrome, and use the seasoned folks on this thread to help narrow down which hotel an Express deal is likely to be! It's fun and super exciting when you nab a good deal!
Thank you for your help :) I'm researching now

Yes, that is what I'm looking for. It's specifically Disney world area Bonnet Creek. It's 4 star and given the mandatory fee it seems to match Hilton Bonnet Creek. I just looked at the Hotel Canary and trying to figure it out :teeth: I'm absolutely happy to have any one of those choices. I'm just worried I will get stuck with something else completely and be disappointed. Thank for the quick responses everyone!
There are a lot of Hilton-Orlando BC deals out there over the next few months - if it has that nutty $45 mandatory fee then 99.44% likely that is the resort.
If a different fee and you would like to post dates and the deal amount, I'd be happy to give you an opinion on the resort I think it is. :)

And Hotel Canary isn't working for me again. I have a 12% off coupon and found super cheap flights for a last minute long weekend. If only I could talk my DH into it :headache:
HC just worked for me - you might want to clear out your browser cache or just try checking Express Deals in an incognito tab and see if it works for you.
PL keeps changing their web site code and then reverting it back. The new code causes HC to fail, hopefully they stop messing around!

There are a lot of Hilton-Orlando BC deals out there over the next few months - if it has that nutty $45 mandatory fee then 99.44% likely that is the resort.
If a different fee and you would like to post dates and the deal amount, I'd be happy to give you an opinion on the resort I think it is. :)
Lol, it is and...I booked it. :teeth: (I saved a lot though booking through Priceline with a coupon code. It was much more $$ directly on the Hilton website.) Normally I would not pay that high of a fee but I'm trying to salvage a trip I had to cancel for Dec. So, my 5 day trip just turned into 2 1/2 days. I'm going in less than 2 weeks! I didn't want to miss the MVMCP ticket I purchased. I'm justifying the cost in what I'm saving not being there longer. Thank you for being so helpful!! I learned something new today too :) I have never heard of hotel canary. This will certainly come in handy for future trips.

HC just worked for me - you might want to clear out your browser cache or just try checking Express Deals in an incognito tab and see if it works for you.
PL keeps changing their web site code and then reverting it back. The new code causes HC to fail, hopefully they stop messing around!
How do you get HC to work in an incognito tab? I don't have the HC icon when I'm incognito.

How do you get HC to work in an incognito tab? I don't have the HC icon when I'm incognito.
Ahh, you have to enable it to be used in incognito:
In Chrome, go to: chrome://extensions/
Then click on the Details button for HC:
Surf down the page a little and enable "Allow in incognito"
The HC icon should then appear in the toolbar. If it still doesn't work in incognito, I'd try removing all PL cookies:
Surf to: chrome://settings/siteData
Then enter the word Priceline in the search box at top, then click the delete trash can for each set of PL cookies that appear.

Ahh, you have to enable it to be used in incognito:

Awesome! I now have the button in incognito, but it still shows no results. Thanks so much for your help. The last time Hotel Canary didn't work for me, I just kept trying and it eventually started working again.

Thank you @JJTNY! I had no idea HC could be fitted in incognito, it popped right up with your instructions.

Awesome! I now have the button in incognito, but it still shows no results. Thanks so much for your help. The last time Hotel Canary didn't work for me, I just kept trying and it eventually started working again.
It's not currently working for me either. I do the same :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter