Priceline Express Deals

Yes, I got that for $121 on 5/14-5/15.

It was very easy to figure out because there are no hotels as close to MCO as the Hyatt and you could match the # of Expedia reviews on the Hot Rate listing with the regular Hyatt listing.

Where do you find the “hot rate” listings on Expedia? Went to site but don’t see Hot Rate...

Trying to add an adult to my yacht club reservation through hotwire is exhausting. I've gone back and forth between Disney wholesale and Hotwire 3 times. Sigh.

Trying to add an adult to my yacht club reservation through hotwire is exhausting. I've gone back and forth between Disney wholesale and Hotwire 3 times. Sigh.
Ugh - Sending good vibes your way they get it done soon!

I’m trying to find a deal for a Disney hotel for April 17th... one room, three people. Can someone share the spreadsheet/website referenced in this board to figure out which options are which? I think some of the ones I saw on Priceline and Hotwire are Disney ones, but I am just not as sure as I would like to be to book. Thanks!

Thank you!
The Hotwire matcher is here: https://jjt.page.link/HotwireResortMatcher

For that night I see Coronado for about $162, Caribbean Beach for $249 (not a great deal, may be Pirate rooms based on bed choice of 2 doubles), Old Key West $316, Yacht Club $320, Grand Floridian $508.

While any of those might save money over Disney, you should do the math and make sure when all fees added they aren't close. The Coronado deal is likely the best of the bunch for saving $, IMHO.

The Hotwire matcher is here: https://jjt.page.link/HotwireResortMatcher

For that night I see Coronado for about $162, Caribbean Beach for $249 (not a great deal, may be Pirate rooms based on bed choice of 2 doubles), Old Key West $316, Yacht Club $320, Grand Floridian $508.

While any of those might save money over Disney, you should do the math and make sure when all fees added they aren't close. The Coronado deal is likely the best of the bunch for saving $, IMHO.
Good deal for Coronado. Yacht Club is also attractive at that price.

I’m trying to find a deal for a Disney hotel for April 17th... one room, three people. Can someone share the spreadsheet/website referenced in this board to figure out which options are which? I think some of the ones I saw on Priceline and Hotwire are Disney ones, but I am just not as sure as I would like to be to book. Thanks!
Are the three people all adults? Priceline and Hotwire usually price their hidden deals based on two adults in the room, and, as KayKayJS reported above, adding a third adult can be a problem.

Asking for help from the pros again, (and grateful for all of the help received so far!) We're now thinking of booking a one night stay tomorrow night and looking for an an-property hotel. Hotwire seems to have a couple, but I'm not sure. Do you see any Disney resorts available for tomorrow night? Thanks in advance for any help.

Asking for help from the pros again, (and grateful for all of the help received so far!) We're now thinking of booking a one night stay tomorrow night and looking for an an-property hotel. Hotwire seems to have a couple, but I'm not sure. Do you see any Disney resorts available for tomorrow night? Thanks in advance for any help.

I see:

Pop for $126
Dolphin for $217
Coronado for $204
GF for $536
CR for $403

10INAPP is a code for 10% off in the app

Thank you! Where do you see Pop for 126? I don't see it. I see this on Hotwire Hot Rates. Would this be the Pop? It for a 4.4 /5, 3 star in Bonnet Creek. Listed with these:
Free internet
Airport shuttle
Golf nearby
Pool(s)
Resort
Restaurant(s)
Self-service laundry
Smoke-free rooms

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter