Priceline Express Deals

Ok finally got the correct number and added us to MDE. I ended up texting Priceline’s chat feature to get it. Calling the hotel and texting the hotel didn’t work. I think it depends on who you get sometimes.
Anyway my last question is that only myself and my husband are on the reservation. Can I add my son when I get there or should I do it before we go? And if it’s beforehand , do I call the hotel to do that ?

Last edited:
Anyway my last question is that only myself and my husband are on the reservation. Can I add my son when I get there or should I do it before we go? And if it’s beforehand , do I call the hotel to do that ?
I’d call Priceline to see if you could add him now, especially if you plan to go to the parks on arrival day. Less stress at checkin. Marriott likely won’t be able to make changes to the reservation until you actually arrive since you booked through a 3rd party. I don’t see it being a problem adding him now or upon checkin though as long as you booked a king room with sofa bed or double room.

I’d call Priceline to see if you could add him now, especially if you plan to go to the parks on arrival day. Less stress at checkin. Marriott likely won’t be able to make changes to the reservation until you actually arrive since you booked through a 3rd party. I don’t see it being a problem adding him now or upon checkin though as long as you booked a king room with sofa bed or double room.
Thank you. We did book a double room so I’m assured of enough sleeping space. I had great luck with the Priceline chat feature so I will try that again.

Anyone have idea what this could be? I'm totally lost here.
data%3A

In years past, the discount was the % off the promotional rate. For now on HW it appears to be off the regular.
Hopefully this will change

Last edited:

What do you guys think of priceline hot rates for Jan 29-30, just sat-sun? I don’t think that 4* is the dolphin but just checking. Right now Dolphin is showing $215 (plus fees etc bringing it to $275) and I’m debating if it’s worth just it for just the one night (I want to pop down for festival of the arts) or if I should just stay off property & take ubers. Thanks super sleuths! I suck at PL.

What do you guys think of priceline hot rates for Jan 29-30, just sat-sun? I don’t think that 4* is the dolphin but just checking. Right now Dolphin is showing $215 (plus fees etc bringing it to $275) and I’m debating if it’s worth just it for just the one night (I want to pop down for festival of the arts) or if I should just stay off property & take ubers. Thanks super sleuths! I suck at PL.
I’m not sure but if you book directly through Marriott, Dolphin is only $204 that night before the fees.

It definitely is not the Dolphin. The Express deal for $134 looks like the Wyndham Grand Orlando at Bonnet Creek.

Booking on Marriott’s site, AP rate is $179, AAA, Senior, Prepaid rates are $203-204; all rates are exclusive of resort fee/taxes. As the Friday and Saturday nites are at a premium, the current rates for this single nite are very good.

Last edited:
Hotwire is showing all Star music at a discounted rate now. ($165 vs $186) BUT Disney’s own site is still cheaper. ($153.50 regular price / $158.53 passholder discount preferred room, standard not available under passholder discount)

For Hotwire, The Disney hotels still show under the “airport shuttle“ filter.
After applying the 10% off promo code HWAPP10 the total for 2 nights (feb 16 & 17) came out to $382.67. That’s $191.34 a night. Still way too steep for an all stars resort. On Disney’s site after tax, the rooms after tax are $174.33 standard or $179.93 passholder discount preferred room.

It definitely is not the Dolphin. The Express deal for $134 looks like the Wyndham Grand Orlando at Bonnet Creek.

Booking on Marriott’s site, AP rate is $179, AAA, Senior, Prepaid rates are $203-204; all rates are exclusive of resort fee/taxes. As the Friday and Saturday nites are at a premium, the current rates for this single nite are very good.
Wait, how do I get the AP rate through Marriott? I’ve heard people mention that but haven’t actually gotten it to work for me.

Hotwire is showing all Star music at a discounted rate now. ($165 vs $186) BUT Disney’s own site is still cheaper. ($153.50 regular price / $158.53 passholder discount preferred room, standard not available under passholder discount)

For Hotwire, The Disney hotels still show under the “airport shuttle“ filter.
View attachment 639579
After applying the 10% off promo code HWAPP10 the total for 2 nights (feb 16 & 17) came out to $382.67. That’s $191.34 a night. Still way too steep for an all stars resort. On Disney’s site after tax, the rooms after tax are $174.33 standard or $179.93 passholder discount preferred room.
View attachment 639580
View attachment 639581
View attachment 639582
In the past, it has taken a while for PL and HW rates to reflect Disney discounts after theyve rolled out.

Yep, those 11% off deals are never worth it - Hotwire's hidden deal fee is 12% and it brings it right up to the non-hidden deal price.
They are *sad trombone*

Anybody see anything for Feb 6th to 9th at Disney? I am not really seeing anything. Am I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter