Priceline hotel for 6 nights?

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever had luck bidding on a 4* hotel thru priceline for 6 nights? I heard somewhere that the hotels usually don't like to book that many nights with priceline price. I don't want to have to move to another hotel, and we always stay 6 or 7 nights. Any info is appreciated!!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We got 6 nites at Renaissance World last spring, no problem...was a 3 star but very nice....I would guess if they have the rooms they want your money...Ted

We had no problem getting 9 nights last January. Maybe it helped that is was an off peak season.

You should be able to book a PL hotel for 6 nights without a problem. I read about someone who booked for almost 2 weeks! Just be aware that any bonus money (links available at www.biddingfortravel.com) is usually only for up to 5 days. You'll still get the 5 days of bonus money (now $5 per day), but you'd max out at $25 for your entire 6 night stay. Knowing this will enable you to bid at the appropriate level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter