Priceline -- Swan and Dolphin

TammyPB

Earning My Ears
I hope that I don't get in trouble for this -- I'm not sure if there's a problem with posting Priceline deals....

Anyway, I just bid on a resort (5-star) hotel in the WDW vicinity for $50 on 12/26/01, and I got it!!!

Can't believe it, and I hope it helps anyone trying to find accommodations then.

No problem with posting that info here! That is a great rate for that time of year! Congrats and have fun!

Did you get it on your first try? Did you use bonus money? Great deal!

The Sawn and Dolphin haven't turned up on Priceline for quite a while, so you got a GREAT deal! :)

Hi Tammy! Please elaborate on your bid! How much did you start at? what areas did you add? Did you get the Swan or Dolphin? Thanks!

Are Swan/Dolphin the only 5 star hotels that would be offered in the WDW area? I have never bid on priceline for a WDW area hotel and would be interested in only the Swan or Dolphin. I am not really sure how priceline works for hotels, I have only used it for air fares, any insight would be appreciated. BTW, you got a great rate!!!!

TammyPB, we are thinking of driving to Disney arriving on the 26th for six nights. I have been watching priceline and the saw the other Swan Hit, then yours. Please give me details. Did you bid Resort WDW Vicinity? I might just try it real soon. Not 100 percent sure we are going yet. And by the way, my niece lives in San Diego in SPring Valley, we were just out visiting in August. Small world. leslie h

I hope that I didn't mess anyone up. :-(. I was so excited that I got the bid, that I didn't read my confirmation right, and I didn't really get the Swan/Dolphin. Please forgive me if I messed anyone up here.... :-(.

I got the Marriott World Center. I know, how could I confuse the two? I think that I must have been half asleep!

I'm sure it's disappointing because you thought you had the Swan/Dolphin, but the Marriott is a beautiful hotel. I hope you enjoy it.

I got the MOWC for our first night through priceline. Bid 55.00 plus 5.00 bonus money. Probably bid to high as it is now showing winning bids at 45.00. We stayed 11 nights last jan at MOWC. It is very nice but I prefer onsite. We will be at CSR for 8 nights.

Muffy

Phew! I was going to try a copycat bid. Glad I didn't try. I know people who have ressies at the Swan for $159. $50 would have been awesome.....Thanks for letting us know Tammy. Don't worry, the MOWC is wonderful resort and you won't be sorry!!

I just bid $41 + bonus for a 4* WDW for New Years and got the SWAN. Never been there before...will I see any fireworks?

Originally posted by luv2fly
I just bid $41 + bonus for a 4* WDW for New Years and got the SWAN. Never been there before...will I see any fireworks?

So does anyone know if this offically means the SWAN is 4 STAR and we should bid accordingly????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter