priceline

jmtracy

Earning My Ears
How can I bid on a deluxe resort at WDW and know that that is what I am doing? According to their site you are bidding on a resort but it does not say what level. I appreciate any help.
:jester:

You cant specifically bid on a WDW Resort through Priceline. There are a couple of non Disney resorts that are on Disney property but you can't specify. Go to biddingfortravel.com for more information. There you can see for resort level, what hotels people have gotten when they used Priceline.

Non of Disney's resorts are part of the Priceline system. The WDW Swan and Dolphin come up very seldom. When you bid on Priceline you choose an area. You also choose stra level as well. WDW vicinity at 4 star or resort level is the name of the area that includes the Swan and Dolphin and some of the hotels at the Hotel Plaza. This also includes off site hotels as well and you will not know what hotel you get until they take your money. You cannot get your money back if you change your mind. Priceline works great if you are not as concerned about where you stay. I use it for lots of things but not my Disney trips as I want complete control for that.

Thank you so much for all of your help. I am so glad that I did not bid! I am happy with my ressies at POR! 14 days to go!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter