~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

PrincessCaitlin

DIS Veteran
You are invited to the wedding of Joshua Allore and Caitlin Burns. Well right now all of the planning going into it!

Photo0137FourBySix.jpg

When: October 19th 2012

Where: Shades of Green resort

Introductions

Photo0251FourBySix.jpg

Me aka Caitlin- I am a 20 year old Eastern Michigan college student. My major is in Communications and I have a double minor in Political Science and Electronic Media. I love Disney and have wanted to get married there since I was 12 :lovestruc I am so excited to be marrying my prince and already I am becoming a total planner :laughing:

disneyday2summer039.jpg

Josh- My amazing fiance! We met a year ago I gave him the wrong number and he spent that year looking for me :hug: Well we saw each other again three months ago fell in love and now we are engaged! He is an Air Force Recruiter and is funny and loving and I am so lucky!

If you want to hear about our first trip to the World and the proposal click over here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2801889

Now what you will be hearing about in this pre trip is our engagement party, the planning of the wedding, the planning of the trip and of the wedding shower!

Our engagement party is this Friday October 7th so I will start by talking about the planning for that but shortly after I will talk about the wedding plans and the dress shopping on October 8th :thumbsup2

I hope you all follow along it will definitely be interesting hearing me plan our special day!

Congrats Caitlin & Josh! Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney Weddings! Best decision you could have ever made! :) Looking forward to hearing about your planning!

I'm a lurked on your TR, but wanted to give you and Josh my congratulations! A Disney proposal and wedding....:cloud9:

And you're getting married in less than 3 weeks! Wow!

Congrats Caitlin & Josh! Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney Weddings! Best decision you could have ever made! :) Looking forward to hearing about your planning!
Thank you! We are both very excited!

You know I'll be with you every step of the way! :hug:

Welcome :hug:

I'm a lurked on your TR, but wanted to give you and Josh my congratulations! A Disney proposal and wedding....:cloud9:

And you're getting married in less than 3 weeks! Wow!
Welcome! We are very excited!

Whoops I meant 2012 :laughing:

Congratulations!! I will be following along with your plans...there aren't many Shades of Green weddings on here and I think it is such a pretty place!

Congratulations to both of you! So excited to hear all about the wedding plans! :)

Great day for a wedding!
October 19th is your favorite little Pirate Princess' birthday!
Rayna will turn 8 on your wedding day!
Congratulations!!! :lovestruc

I just posted on your TR and just want to say, I am officially here to follow all your plans. popcorn::

Congratulations again,
Marita

Just read the update on your TR and wanted to come along. I love a Disney wedding. It's where I've always wanted to get married too. Congratulations!

Hey Caitlin! First, congratulations!!! :banana: I can't wait to hear all about your wedding plans! A Disney wedding is going to be amazingggg!

Second, I'm getting married 9 days after you! We're not getting married in WDW but that's where our Disneymoon will be and we'll get to WDW on October 29. I'm so anxious to see all your plans and probably steal some of your great ideas as well :rotfl:

Congrats again!!!

Subscribing... Can't wait to hear all the plans. LOVE the pic with Mickey and Minnie - too cute!!!

Congratulations!! I will be following along with your plans...there aren't many Shades of Green weddings on here and I think it is such a pretty place!
Thank you!

I loved it from the moment I saw pictures of it online! I am so excited!

Here honey:hug: Can't wait to hear all about this wonderful event!
Yay! :hug: I am glad you are here! I am so sorry I haven't gotten over to your TR yet!

Of course I have to come over here too! so excited for you! :cool1:
Welcome! Thank you!

YAYY WEDDING PLANS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! :goodvibes

YAY for getting married in Disney!!!!! :thumbsup2
Aw thank you!:hug:

I know I am so excited!!!!

Congratulations to both of you! So excited to hear all about the wedding plans! :)
Thank you!

I am very excited to share them with you all!

Great day for a wedding!
October 19th is your favorite little Pirate Princess' birthday!
Rayna will turn 8 on your wedding day!
Congratulations!!! :lovestruc

Aw! I knew it was a lucky day :goodvibes

Thank you!

I just posted on your TR and just want to say, I am officially here to follow all your plans. popcorn::

Congratulations again,
Marita
Welcome!

Thank you!

Just read the update on your TR and wanted to come along. I love a Disney wedding. It's where I've always wanted to get married too. Congratulations!
Thank you for joining us!

I am so excited! It is a beautiful place to get married and a built in honeymoon!

Hey Caitlin! First, congratulations!!! :banana: I can't wait to hear all about your wedding plans! A Disney wedding is going to be amazingggg!

Second, I'm getting married 9 days after you! We're not getting married in WDW but that's where our Disneymoon will be and we'll get to WDW on October 29. I'm so anxious to see all your plans and probably steal some of your great ideas as well :rotfl:

Congrats again!!!
Thank you!

I am so excited! My dreams will definitely be coming true on that day!

Congratulations! Wedding planning is so much fun (at least so far it has been !:laughing:) Oh all of our ideas are Disney themed so if your having a Disney themed wedding you are more than welcome to them!

Thank you!

Subscribing... Can't wait to hear all the plans. LOVE the pic with Mickey and Minnie - too cute!!!

Welcome!

It is my favorite pic from that trip! We have it on everything :laughing: Wedding invites, my facebook profile pic, in my room :laughing:

Thank you!

I am so excited! My dreams will definitely be coming true on that day!

Congratulations! Wedding planning is so much fun (at least so far it has been !:laughing:) Oh all of our ideas are Disney themed so if your having a Disney themed wedding you are more than welcome to them!

Thank you!

I bet!! I wish we could get married in Disney but, we have huge families who we could never get them all down there for a wedding. I'm going to have to upload a picture of the napkins I ordered for our cocktail hour. They are Minnie and Mickey and I think you'll love them! Believe me, we are having Disney touches in our wedding so I am all up for more ideas! :laughing: Thank you!!!! :thumbsup2

Congratulations Caitlin! I knew you just had to get married at WDW. I am so excited to hear about the planning. I loved all the proposal details. Josh really put a lot of thought into it. What a great memory. :lovestruc

Kristen texted me this morning and told me that you guys were getting married and I basically flipped out. SO excited for you :yay:
I am ALSO really excited that I am going to see all of the wedding plans. This is awesome. And you're getting married in Disney!?! Amazing. That's my dream! I hope it happens someday :goodvibes
Can't wait to hear all about it! Congratulations!

I'm here! I totally got to here how all this unfolds. Congratulations you two! I can't wait to see how this Cinderella story, oh wait, you like Belle, Beauty & the Beast story turns out for all your wedding preparations and the many other things going along with it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter