• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Breakfast Question.

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
We have an 8:40 PS for the Princess Storybook Breakfast. However, Epcot does not open until 9:00. Is this a problem? We will be entering the park through the World Showcase.

I think that you just need to have a confirmation number for your priority seating at the Princess Breakfast. When you walk up to the entrance show it to the CM and they will let you in early. That's how it worked when we went to MK for the breakfast at Cinderella's Castle before the park was officially open.

The one thing that you might want to check on is what time the boats start going to Epcot from BWI, I think at 8:30 so you should be fine.

Yes, just show up early and have your confirmation number ready. Leave yourself enough time to walk from the entrance to Akershus Castle and a few extra minutes to possibly stand in line to check in at the reception desk outside the castle entrance. Otherwise, you should be fine. Enjoy! Our DD4 loved the experience, and actually, so did DW and I. :)

It's a pretty far walk from both the front entrance and the World Showcase entrance. Make sure you leave enought time for the walk.

Enjoy the breakfast! We were there in October & saw Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, Mulan and Mary Poppins.

We did this one this time. I brought the number with me, but no one asked. I had no problem going through to the restaurant, but I was there at 10. I don't know if that made a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter