Princess Lunch @ Auberge de Cendrillion

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Someone posted a couple of weeks ago that a Princess lunch would be starting this summer. Knowing that my DD would definately want to have one I enquired with DLRP - received a reply today saying that all plans for having a Princess Lunch have now been cancelled.

Oh what a shame Joanne :(
My DDs would have loved this too. I wonder why they decided against it? Could it be something to do with the large number of different languages uswed at DLRP do you think? I'm thinking, would Belle have been French, Mary Poppins English, or what?

Thanks for letting us know.

Hmmm.. that was on our to do list for next visit.
Hopefully palns to start have only been delayed.

Reid

It's still a very nice restaurant with lovely Cinderella theming. I'd still consider going there for lunch. :)

No flames, please, but I'm a bit glad they're not turning it into a character meal. Usually for lunch, I like a peaceful quiet kind of setting for a rest in the middle of the day at the park. Breakfast and dinner is another story, though. :flower: ,

That's true Minnie :)
Wonderful surroundings and really superb food :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter