Princess Olivia's 1st DLP Visit - Pre-trip report.

Aw glad she loved her new case so exciting!

I always worry what will I do with all my time after the trip and DD's birthday :(

We don't think we are going back for a while! We are saving for WDW! X

Oh Wow!! We dream of going to WDW one day, but each time I price it up I end up looking like this :scared1:

So, I think it will DLP for us for the foreseeable future!

Oh Wow!! We dream of going to WDW one day, but each time I price it up I end up looking like this :scared1:

So, I think it will DLP for us for the foreseeable future!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Me too but we really want to go so it might mean a few years with no Disney :sad1: x

I went into Olivia's room this morning to wake her up, the first thing she said when she opened her eyes was:

10 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!

She then proceeded to jump up up and down on the bed doing a dance that resembled this --> :banana:

She then worked out that she can now do the countdowns just on her fingers (and thumbs!). When we started the countdown she had to count on mine and DH's hands, too!

:love:

What a lovely little girl - so many lucky kids on these boards! Love your countdown calendar, makes me want to make one even though it's just me and the boyfriend going!!

What a lovely little girl - so many lucky kids on these boards! Love your countdown calendar, makes me want to make one even though it's just me and the boyfriend going!!

Awwww, thank you. You should do a countdown calendar... you're never too old to countdown the sleeps until you go!

This time next week, I'll be heading to bed ahead of our 6.30am wake-up call.

Starting to panic a bit about making sure we have everything we need. Took Olivia shopping yesterday and picked up few clothes, she's got her heart set on wearing just wearing her 5 Disney dresses for each day we are there (Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Belle & Alice).

So I'm going to pack stuff she can wear underneath them in case it's cold and also a few other outfits incase she gets bored of looking like a princess (that's never going to happen!!):rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Haven't even started to think about what I can wear, wish I had 5 pretty princess dresses! :rotfl2:

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, checked my bank account and realised that we don't have much spending for our trip next week as I thought we did. So, after much deliberation it's been decided that we will have to skip our lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon :sad1::sad1:

We just can't the cost, a meal for one person there is going to cost us nearly as a meal for all of us elsewhere!

I am just so glad that we never told Olivia we were going to do this, so at least she won't be disappointed. I am though :sad1::sad1:

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, checked my bank account and realised that we don't have much spending for our trip next week as I thought we did. So, after much deliberation it's been decided that we will have to skip our lunch at Auberge de Cendrillon :sad1::sad1:

We just can't the cost, a meal for one person there is going to cost us nearly as a meal for all of us elsewhere!

I am just so glad that we never told Olivia we were going to do this, so at least she won't be disappointed. I am though :sad1::sad1:

Aw is there no way you can reduce somewhere else so that you can go :hug:

I think i've finally sorted out our meal plan! (although there is still another 6 days for me to change my mind!!)

Monday - Annette's
Tuesday - Wild West Show
Wednesday - Chuck Wagon Cafe
Thursday - Rainforest Cafe
Friday (lunch) - Cafe Mickey

How does that sound? Can you get a birthday cake brought out at lunch time in Cafe Mickey? Would be nice to get that done on our last day as a final memory before we leave!

Just reading your pre TR and it's one of the best I have read in a long time :thumbsup2:goodvibes

I'm so envious that you used to work for Disney and spent so long at DLRP - how fab!

Bless your Dad, he is obviously a true fighter and has determination! I hope he, and all of you, have a fabulous magical trip as it sounds like you deserve it :wizard:.

Shame you can't do Auberge. I don't mean to sound rude/presumptious but is there anyway you could cut out Rainforest Cafe (send the men to EoS) and do Auberge instead? Rainforest isn't cheap either and surely wouldn't be that much less for the 3 girls? We went to Rainforest Cafe in London last August (2 adults, 2 children) and the bill was almost £100 and I'm sure France will be more expensive? We did eat there on our first DLRP trip but it was 2008 so I can't honestly remember the prices?

Just a thought... :confused3

Olivia is adorable btw - such a pretty girl and clearly a very happy one too! Bless her!

Just reading your pre TR and it's one of the best I have read in a long time :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Awww, thank you. That's very kind - I wasn't really sure what to write here so I've just blabbering about everything and anything that's been running through my mind! :lmao:

Shame you can't do Auberge. I don't mean to sound rude/presumptious but is there anyway you could cut out Rainforest Cafe (send the men to EoS) and do Auberge instead? Rainforest isn't cheap either and surely wouldn't be that much less for the 3 girls? We went to Rainforest Cafe in London last August (2 adults, 2 children) and the bill was almost £100 and I'm sure France will be more expensive? We did eat there on our first DLRP trip but it was 2008 so I can't honestly remember the prices?

We took Olivia to the London Rainforest Cafe about a year ago. To be honest, we weren't very impressed with it. But when I went to the one in DLP last year I was much more impressed. You can get a decent two course meal for around 30euros.

I think Auberge might be on the cards again! I have spoken with my Dad about it and we have decided that we might do it after all, but do it as a surprise for my Mum as a big thank you for all that she's done, especially over the past 18 months (to cut a long story short, she saved my Dad's life!).

Olivia is adorable btw - such a pretty girl and clearly a very happy one too! Bless her!

Don't let the pictures decieve you, she can be a right brat sometimes! :rotfl::rotfl: But what (nearly) five year old isn't? She is my little Princess though and I can't wait to share my favourite place with her!

Glad Auberge might be back on the cards as for a little girl who loves princesses so much it is a must (if you can afford it!).

I guess 30 euros is cheap compared to 54 euros or whatever it is per person though!

Sounds like your Mum & Dad deserve this trip - really hope it is special for you all :hug:.

As for Olivia, they all have it in them lol! - my DD1 is an angel most of the time and has been for a good few years (she's 6 nearly 7). Whereas DD2 is a horror and has been for about a year now, has one temper on her and isn't afraid to show it!! (she is 3 nearly 4). I keep trying to find her a new home but no-one will have her :rotfl2: (only joking.... honest!). I just pray she doesn't get overtired on our June trip as that is when she is most likely to tip over the edge! :scared1:

Anyway, on with your packing.... :lmao:;)

Anyway, on with your packing.... :lmao:;)

Don't remind me....I hate packing!!!! :rotfl2:

I've decided to go ultra-light on my packing this time, I always take far too many clothes and never end up wearing them! So this time it is 5 outfits for 5 days! :rotfl:

Ooooh, Helen - I LOVE your PTR!!

And only 3 days to go!! Eeeeee! :)

Olivia is adorable, and I love the countdown!

You all (especially your Dad) deserve a wonderful time, and I know that's what you'll have. I can't wait to read all about it!

Ooooh, Helen - I LOVE your PTR!!

And only 3 days to go!! Eeeeee! :)

Olivia is adorable, and I love the countdown!

You all (especially your Dad) deserve a wonderful time, and I know that's what you'll have. I can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you!

Hoping all my hard work and plans isn't going to be ruined --- just rung my Dad and he's laid up in bed with some sort of virus. I am hoping and praying that he's better for Monday.. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter