Princess Weekend 2024!

Haven't been to expo yet, but are Anna and Elsa only on the challenge merch and not the weekend stuff? That seems unusual? I feel like most of the previous stuff had all the princesses on it?

Haven't been to expo yet, but are Anna and Elsa only on the challenge merch and not the weekend stuff? That seems unusual? I feel like most of the previous stuff had all the princesses on it?

I saw an explanation on Facebook. Anna & Elsa are under the Frozen franchise umbrella and not under the Disney Princess umbrella. It means they can’t be marketed together. If they are, the product will have the Frozen logo and the Disney Princess logo. That’s why none of the race merch has them featured with any other princess.

I saw an explanation on Facebook. Anna & Elsa are under the Frozen franchise umbrella and not under the Disney Princess umbrella. It means they can’t be marketed together. If they are, the product will have the Frozen logo and the Disney Princess logo. That’s why none of the race merch has them featured with any other princess.
Oh thank you! I guess that makes sense

Anyone know anything about Ivana Dream? I feel like there must be a behind the scenes inside joke of who can plan the most niche character stop for the end of the race.

Anyone know anything about Ivana Dream? I feel like there must be a behind the scenes inside joke of who can plan the most niche character stop for the end of the race.
She’s been out at races before but yeah I’ll admit to not knowing the story there

I looked her up, and she only pops up as Facebook profiles or if you put Disney she ONLY shows up as pics from rundisney. No story no movie listed

Idk. It was weird. I finished and got to the place where they usually are giving medals , and they had the people but they weren’t handing things, just smiling and waving. A mob managed to find a cast member and he told us that we had just missed it. We went back to where they were supposed to be handing, and they had medals to give us! Don’t know why they weren’t there before or if they had just found them. Very odd

Idk. It was weird. I finished and got to the place where they usually are giving medals , and they had the people but they weren’t handing things, just smiling and waving. A mob managed to find a cast member and he told us that we had just missed it. We went back to where they were supposed to be handing, and they had medals to give us! Don’t know why they weren’t there before or if they had just found them. Very odd
Did they really run out of medals at the 10k today??
They apparently didn’t open up enough boxes from what I heard. Once they did the problem got resolved. But definitely felt for anyone that dealt with that

They apparently didn’t open up enough boxes from what I heard. Once they did the problem got resolved. But definitely felt for anyone that dealt with that
At least they just forgot to bring out boxes I do a local summer series and do to an unprecedented amount of late registration they did run out during the June run and you had to pick them up at bib pick up in august

At least they just forgot to bring out boxes I do a local summer series and do to an unprecedented amount of late registration they did run out during the June run and you had to pick them up at bib pick up in august
Boston and Philly both ran out of medals at the end this year too.

We need a new prerace meetup spot. Ours has been taken over by the food trucks...
It didn't look like there were many people at the photopass tables over by the busses before the race - what about that area? Where it says Gameday Photos.

1708787538896.png

I hope everyone was able to get their medals! 😦

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter