Private Fireworks Cruise

DISLOVE

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I'm in the process of helping a friend plan his honeymoon at WDW. They really want to do a private fireworks cruise. Is this possible or do you have to go with any other people who book on the same night?

Any idea what the cost is?

Thanks!

Here is a link with great info on the Illuminations cruises for you.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62587

The cruises are $120 and are for a party of up to 12 (max 10 adults). You can, however, have as small of a party as you'd like. We did an Illuminations Cruise in March and shared it with some other friendly DISers but I think it would be a very nice and romantic thing to do as a couple as well.

Remember to have them book it right at the 90 day window to make sure they get one!!!

We did this just for our family! You can have as few as you want! Have a great time!

As long as you are not on the Grand Plan, when you book a Fireworks Cruise the boat is yours (along with the provided driver). So, it's totally up to you how many guests are on the boat. At the Magic Kingdom Fireworks you may get a smaller pontoon boat with a party of 6 or smaller, at IllumiNations they only run the larger pontoon regardless of the number of guests.
With the Grand Plan (at IllumiNations), all guests are assigned to one pontoon, so you will be seated with other guests. I am not quite sure how Grand Plan is handled for the Magic Kingdom fireworks since so many more boats can view the fireworks and since there are 4 marinas capable of sending out boats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter