Problem downloading 12/7 podcast

Miss Stitch

4271 miles (6873 km) from the Magic
:sad2: Just been onto I tunes to download this weeks podcast and where the downloading orange thingy is (sorry not very technical) is an exclamation mark. When I put my mouse over it is says there is a problem downloading and that the url could not be found on the server.

Is this a general problem or is it just me! I couldnt wait for this weeks show, there not having been one last week and now I am very sad.

It's happening to me as well. I click on the "GET" button and the ! symbol changes to the download symbol for a split second and then goes back to the ! symbol :(

Me too!!

I'm sure they'll fix it...it will just be a bit.

Can't wait to listen to this week's!!

It looks like the email show was posted on the feed by mistake instead of the discussions show. The discussions show is available on the podcast web page.

Same problem here too :( Probably a copy-paste job from a previous podcast. Now that the two shows are released on different days, I'd much prefer it if they made them available through two different feeds (in iTunes), one for the discussion-show, and one for the e-mail-show. Now, the feed's kind of messy - one week, the e-mail-show is displayed first in iTunes, another week, it's the discussion show.

Although I enjoy the show a lot, the RSS-feeds and the way they are displayed in iTunes are kind of sloppy compared to most other podcasts I follow. I can live with it, but if they can do something about it, it would be most appreciated.

It has been fixed. I'm downloading the discussions show now. You do need to update the podcast to get the correct file to download.

I downloaded from the Podcast page and then opened it in itunes then loaded it on to my ipod that way.

Im glad it wasnt just me:) I thought I was having a stupid moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter