• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Problems with connections

whois figment

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else problems canceling connection memberships? I decided that the membership really was not worth it for what I would use. I called and cancelled during the free trial yet they still charged my debit card. I called and they said I had 2 accounts and I canceled my other account? I only had one account I canceled using my membership account number I have the reps Id number and yet it was never cancelled. The rep on the phone this time refused to let me talk to a supervisor. Told me he would cancel the account but it could take upto 2 months to the credit my account. After arguing that this was a debit card and should be credited with in a few days I was told that the credit took long beacause of the billing cycle of the card but if it is a debit card it should not take so long. So now I have a $69.95 credit out of my checking account not a real big deal but I have no idea what so ever whether this person actually cancelled the account or not.

so ...do they charge you upfront.....

thought that the introdutory membership was for 1$ and you had a month to try the "services"........before being charged the "full amount"....

seems they were "debit happy" if they charged your card before the month was up......

They charge at the end of the month. But I had cancelled prior to my month being up and they cherged me anyways.

I cancelled my membership a day late because when I called their computers were down. They charged my debit card but returned the money in a couple of days. It was partially my fault because I waited until the last minute to cancel and they were very nice about returning the money and it really didnt take very long. I would call and talk to someone else.

Thanks everyone for your help. I called back and the account has been canceled and they have issued a refund that should post next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter