Problems with Visa Debit Card on My Disney Experience App/Website

Krechiewow

Earning My Ears
A nightmare. I've had a problem with our Disney experience account at the 60/61/62 day mark. We cannot connect any card to our account to make reservations/or genie+/ILL. We have tried 3 visa cards. Contacted the bank - they say Disney is blocking the transaction and we need to speak to them. We managed to make a few dining reservations initially but now they are being blocked (One of the following Errors come up:
'payment failure
card declined
Error:The credit card was declined. Please check your entries and try again.
Error:There was an error booking this reservation. Please try again or call (407) 824-1391 for assistance.'

We have phoned Disney numerous times to no outcome. On the Disney dining line someone has managed to reserve our dining with a loophole- but we cannot amend these or add any more without phoning up each time. On the technical support there was no outcome but offer to reserve/change dining over the phone.
What will will we do in the parks when booking Genie+/ILL's? It's all done through the app. Clearly a problem with their system.
This is not magical.

Apart from the need to rant, has anyone had this happen to them and any possible outcome?

Wonder if all the failures have created a load of pending transactions on your card which are blocking you somehow? What can you see on online banking?

Nothing! This is exactly what we thought too, but our banks say they cannot see anything either. My next step is to maybe just wait a few days, perhaps things will refresh. Who knows.

Have you tried using a VPN to mark you are being in the US to get it to work? I had this problem previously and only way I got it to work was with a VPN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter