Project: Codename D-Towers

TToryk

I'm a proud member of the DIS Anti-Taken Alliance
For now, however, I think I'll keep this a mystery. It'll be BIG, but we need to wait until MGM has been finished first.

I do have a glimmer of hope for you impatient ppl out there...

TOWERS

It's not:
The Twin Towers
The Tower of Terror

Go on, keep adding to the list...

(Completely unrelated: good luck all of you MGM builders out there, I look forward to seeing it!)

That's not it either :)

(Ha! I've got you barking up the wrong tree...)

Im sorry i have to ask this and waste your time, but what do you mean by "Wait until MGM is finished first" mean?

Is it like VMK?

MGM is a Dis project. Not a Disney/VMK project. laxplaya (?? I think so ??) is the one setting it up, and its a series of Guest Rooms. Should be open this weekend.

Yes MGM Is being Created and I'll have ot bump up the posts as it is opening this weekend :)

This weekend is a great time! The only dis-traction (Get it? Dis!!) should be my Saturday night bowling league, but I can be on during the day.

Another hint for impatient ppl:

A "Tower" can also be a "hotel" right?

Another another hint:

I'm going to need rooms, and lots of them.

I'll reveal my full plan in a separate thread right after I see MGM. And if you have any spare rooms or room codes for use with the grand plan, Codename D-Towers (a new name), please do the following:

1. Keep it to yourself for now, since I won't need them right away.
2. When I launch the full plan, PM me with whatever you have.

Am I understood? NO MORE HINTS! You have enough to understand what is going on. If you know what it is, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! so it can still be a surprise to everyone else out there.

No, that's not it.

And I said KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

Geez, do ppl ever listen to me...

are you going to be building the whole thing yourself or are you going to need help

Yes, I will.

But I won't say why for now.

Ok, I give.

Ha! Gotcha! Not yet. laxplaya could be on to something...
...or maybe not. Who knows? Only me :)

Dude... ppl arent that stupid lol, and i didnt think u were doing a hotel i was just warning u

does it have the word tower in the name if it does i will PM you a guess i have and not tell any body else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter