Project Runway Season Five -MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

Ok and lets talk about this "Holla at your boy".

Growing up in Detroit and living in Atlanta and having a few friends with some street cred, I have never heard "Holla at your boy" in the context that Blaine is using it and teaching to Tim.

Holla at your boy, as I know means. Call me back.

Blayne is clearly and idiot, and cannot be considered a reliable source for anything, much less street cred.

He doesn't care if he's using it correctly, he's trying to come up with a "catch phrase". Doesn't matter if he does, though. He'll never be Christian Siriano.

Blayne is clearly and idiot, and cannot be considered a reliable source for anything, much less street cred.

He doesn't care if he's using it correctly, he's trying to come up with a "catch phrase". Doesn't matter if he does, though. He'll never be Christian Siriano.

I completely agree

Does that mean that Holla Back Girl is really just someone you call?

Rob, stop it. Marsha is not amused.

Rbb's crying makes Marsha cry too.

Boo Hoo, Corto will be here shortly!

Just to recap, first we had this statement.....
OK - Did Blayne rip off his name from the Pretty in Pink movie - where Andrew McCarthy was "Blaine" and Jon Cryer announced that his name wasn't a name - it's a major appliance!

Can we please have real people names instead of made up ones - Suede?

To which I responded:
I have a friend that actually named her son Blaine. :rolleyes1

Well, I just got off the phone with my Dad's wife. They called to check in on me and to tell me the news that I am about to become a Great Aunt to my Step-Niece's new son a week earlier than planned. It seems the little guy is not so little and they have decided to put her into the hospital to induce her tomorrow night. I asked if they had decided on a name and to my ultimate horror found out that they are naming the child, you guessed it, Blaine! :sad2:

Woo hoo! Keith wins it! Oh, and Kenley too.

Rob totally loved his look for Brooke. Rob thinks they made the best choice for the win, though Rob wouldn't have minded if Jarrel & Stella had won.

Rob thinks that they chose the right one for the loss, too. Too bad, cuz Rob kinda liked Kelly.

And next week! YEEEE HAAAW! It's the Drag Queen Challenge! Rob can NOT wait!

Rob will be away from the PC tomorrow, so he'll catch up on all of your Project Runway comments on Friday.

hi, new to this thread.... just wanted to say that keith is my husband...pretend husband that is! I'm so glad he won last night!

While I liked Keith's design, I would have been happy with Jerrell too. It would have looked awesome on Brooke. Even though it might not have been right for Brooke, Terri's design was right for me. I'd wear it.

I'm looking forward to next week's challenge. It looks like it's going to be awesome. :cool1:

While I liked Keith's design, I would have been happy with Jerrell too. It would have looked awesome on Brooke. Even though it might not have been right for Brooke, Terri's design was right for me. I'd wear it.

I'm looking forward to next week's challenge. It looks like it's going to be awesome. :cool1:

Keith's wasn't my favorite as I didn't like that skirt, but I am just happy he is still in it... More changes to see him without a shirt :-)

And I so can't wait for next week's episode, but I have to Tivo it and watch it when I get back from WDW.

And I so can't wait for next week's episode, but I have to Tivo it and watch it when I get back from WDW.

Well I guess I'll be taking your fast pass, seeing as you will be at disney next week!

And i very much agree..the other 2 should have won not Keith.

Well I guess I'll be taking your fast pass, seeing as you will be at disney next week!

And i very much agree..the other 2 should have won not Keith.

:-)
You fast pass won't be valid and who do you think I am going to WDW with *wink*

At least in my dreams

I haven't seen the Drag Queen episode yet, because we went out the Adventurers Club last night.

We've got it on the DVR and will watch it tomorrow.

I have, however, read Tim's take.

I find it very amusing (as did, Tim, by the way) that the one straight guy on the show this season is the one that won the Drag Queen challeng. :rotfl2:

From the "Rate the Runway" pictures, it looks like the judges made some good choices. I'll have to see the episode to say anything else, though.

Well, I watched a repeat, yay for the one they sent packing. He does some nice stuff, but must have gotten a lot of Us in "Follows Direction" when he was in kindergarten.

Too bad they can't kick off more than one. I see Miss "I am so much better than everyone here" is on next week.

I know! I can't wait to see Laura Bennett again! LOVE HER! She's awesome.

The Project Rungay boys have posted an interview with Hedda Lettuce about her experience on the show. It's very entertaining and enlightening.

We finally got to watch the episode on DVR, so I can now comment a little bit better.

I totally think the Joe deserved the win. Granted, he got lucky choosing Varla Jean Merman (love her, too!) who was very specific with suggestions about how to make the look work for her. Joe was smart enough to listen to her though, and I think that's what won it for him. I wouldn't have been upset had Korto won either, though. Her outfit was superb and worked very well for Sweetie.

While I'm not upset about Daniel being aufed this week, I kind of wish it had been Suede instead. Because he also had the benefit of a client who knew exactly what worked for her, and instead of listening to Hedda, he fought her. It's to her credit that she was professional enough to work the heck out of that neon lizard creation, but it was awful.

Teri's kabuki look was also strong, but I thought there was "a lot of look going on" and it could have done without a couple elements.

How in the heck did the judges overlook Blaynes obvious execution errors (that "wing" flopping limply behind Miss Understood on the runway) and not put him in the bottom three.

Then again, there were a lot of candidates for the bottom three this week. :scared:

I know! I can't wait to see Laura Bennett again! LOVE HER! She's awesome.

The Project Rungay boys have posted an interview with Hedda Lettuce about her experience on the show. It's very entertaining and enlightening.

We finally got to watch the episode on DVR, so I can now comment a little bit better.

I totally think the Joe deserved the win. Granted, he got lucky choosing Varla Jean Merman (love her, too!) who was very specific with suggestions about how to make the look work for her. Joe was smart enough to listen to her though, and I think that's what won it for him. I wouldn't have been upset had Korto won either, though. Her outfit was superb and worked very well for Sweetie.

While I'm not upset about Daniel being aufed this week, I kind of wish it had been Suede instead. Because he also had the benefit of a client who knew exactly what worked for her, and instead of listening to Hedda, he fought her. It's to her credit that she was professional enough to work the heck out of that neon lizard creation, but it was awful.

Teri's kabuki look was also strong, but I thought there was "a lot of look going on" and it could have done without a couple elements.

How in the heck did the judges overlook Blaynes obvious execution errors (that "wing" flopping limply behind Miss Understood on the runway) and not put him in the bottom three.

Then again, there were a lot of candidates for the bottom three this week. :scared:

I finally got to see it last night when I got back. I was cracking up the whole time.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was just reading the Project Rungay blog entry about Korto and Kenley's showing for this week, when this caught my eye.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love it when Bluefly's "shop what happened" section tries to come up with something comparable to such an over the top look. They tried to do the same thing with Christian & Chris's over the top look last season. There just isn't any comparison, and no possible way to come close, yet they try.

It makes me laugh.

Is there some reason to try to copy the look? Seriously, that outfit could be worn by pretty much anyone wanting to wear it. It reminded me of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and Elvis. Granted it isn't standard cocktail attire, but it really was not over the top drag queen. I wasn't too sure about the kabuki thing, Corto seemed to get the over the top thing. The fly away, droopy wings, not my fave.

OT, I have looked at Cosa Nostra's website, and for being such a great winner, his latest line, a giant snore fest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter