• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Prom Night ~ My Handsome Son!

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Here's a few pics of Dan, looking very dashing, just before he left to pick up his date for the Prom, this past Saturday night. I'm waiting for pics of him with his date to post.

Dan and I (that picture is not really crooked!)
danmom.jpg

And Dan is shorter than his brother, Tim! (I am 5'8")
danmom2.jpg

"Men In Black" ~ Dan and his friend Steve in our front yard, on their way to pick up their dates. If you look close you can see that they've each got an eyebrow raised ~ it's a thing that they do! :p
bondpic.jpg

LOL.... Julie what nice pictures!:) He looks so much like you.:D Very nice looking son you have.

Thanks for sharing these with us.:)

PS: love the raised eyebrows!:p

He is gonna haveto beat them off with a stick!

Let's hope they let him study next year!;)

Scratch
:smooth:

I love the raised eyebrow, Julie! :p

Great pictures - I'm looking forward to seeing more! :)

Great pix Julie. Our girls high school won't let them have a prom during the school year and they won't have anything to do with it, so their prom isn't until exams are over and can't have any mention of the school on the tickets, gifts etc.

Really, Peggy??????? That's such a shame that the school doesn't want to be associated with the Prom! :( I went to the year-end assembly for the seniors on Tuesday afternoon. The students had also put together a year-end video of all that has happened during the year. The sr. prom and all that went into the preparations (including a Prom fashion show) was on it too and was a large part of all the activities that went on during the year. It was nice for me to be able to see a bit of Prom night too.

I wish we had the same thing Julie. Other high schools in our area do, but the principal at dd's school, is really worried about liability issues. It's too bad that it has come to this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter